Another Game?

kairob

Biohazard
After a series of games everyone seems to have disappeared! If anyone fancies a game feel free to reply here, pm me or just log into hamachi and see if I am there!

I'd enjoy playing an MP game, though I admit to only being any more than barely competent on viceroy. (Maybe someone could help me out.)

So what is Hamachi? I saw a thread for it in the general MP forum, but don't quite get what it is.

You could always play as one of the easier civs, as for Hamachi it's a program that connects your computer to someone else's (in this case the players for the MP game) through IP and make the computers "think" that they're connected by LAN, this makes for an easier time connecting through IP to private online games.

Ah, that sounds cool. Thanks.

Awesome! One-on-one's fine. When would a good time for you be? I've got school starting this week, perhaps on Saturday?

Do you have voice chat?

Any time not too early on Saturday works for me. How about 1? Gives us ~four hours.

You could always play as one of the easier civs, as for Hamachi it's a program that connects your computer to someone else's (in this case the players for the MP game) through IP and make the computers "think" that they're connected by LAN, this makes for an easier time connecting through IP to private online games.
Not so imo, if we're going to directly connect to IPs we may as well just use our regular internet IP and thus save on speed. Hamachi would be interesting if it caused the game to appear in the LAN lobby, which as far as I can see, it doesn't.

Well, we've tried a few times without using hamachi, but after using hamachi the connections were fine.

If you give me a few days to download and get comfortable with the mod-mod, I'd do a Four Super-powers game with you, as long as I'm Japan or England (I like the Idea of an Island fortress).

Same as the guy above me... I'd want to be japan or England also, England plus south africa and australia is always pretty good.
I'd have to download also to get familiar with it, also I don't have hamichi or w/e either.

OK got some good feedback. How about Wednesday evening, would everyone be free then? You 2 can be Japan and England as you called them first, I am unsure who I will be at the moment so I'll have to come back to you on that one. Its probably best if we connect via hamachi as well as it seems to work better that way.

@evran - I am not sure if it will or not but I dont think it will, also everyone has to have the same version of the game and VD makes my computer run too slowly I am afraid. Sorry. :)

Very much interested over here. When are you thinking, Kai?

EDIT: Cancel that, didn't see your post above :)

Top Bottom