Anyone got it yet?

Well thre are vairous germans claming the game is out and shops saying they have it in stock so it do seeme that germany is the first country to have civ4 released.

Date/
Time

Activity

Oct 26, 2005
4:10 A.M.
LOUISVILLE, KY, US

DEPARTURE SCAN
2:45 A.M.
LOUISVILLE, KY, US

ORIGIN SCAN
Oct 25, 2005
2:03 P.M.
Weight: .80 Lb
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of Oct 26, 2005.

:)

Needless to say, I'll be watching outside my window for that big brown truck of love tomorrow.

For some reason they said my copy was shipping from LA. Oh well, as long as it's here today.

Got an e-mail from Kemedia (they take care om the civ IV release in Swe) in sweden saying the release will be 4th nov in Europe.

Original e-mail in swedish...

"Hejsan!
Släpps i europa den 4 november.
vh: Johan

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Ämne: Civilization IV

Tjena
Civilization IV släpps ju i USA idag och jag undrar när ni släpper det i
Sverige?

Mvh Anders"

My package left Louisville nearly 3 and a half hours ago. It should be scanned in at San Diego any minute now.

Needless to say I've developed a temporary obsession with the F5 key.

Hello, just registered, to let every german lurking this thread know, that the game is on the streets now. The release date is set for tomorrow, but most shops already got it today, and start selling it, when you ask them gently (and point out that other stores are already selling it, might help :) ).
I just bought my copy, so i'm in a hurry now :p

See you all online, and fingers crossed to all of you still waiting :)

Amduscias said:
Hello, just registered, to let every german lurking this thread know, that the game is on the streets now. The release date is set for tomorrow, but most shops already got it today, and start selling it, when you ask them gently (and point out that other stores are already selling it, might help :) ).
I just bought my copy, so i'm in a hurry now :p

See you all online, and fingers crossed to all of you still waiting :)

I hope that this is true. But as always, evidence?

I have this mental image of all you people sitting there watching tracking numbers, and I must say that is is truly pa.... wait, what? Distribution facility? OMG!!!!! :mischief:

my game arrived in my home city of Syracuse, NY at 7 am EST it is 7:45 right now, experience tells me it will be delivered to my door around 3pm since UPS delivers to the stores first - but ya never know. lol

"Germans?"
"Forget it, he's rolling."

Congratulations! Ich bien ein Civver!

I'll get my game today. I have an alarm set on my computer to check my voice mail around when the morning shipment is supposed to arrive at the retailer I pre-ordered through.

Congratulation to the Germans, they seem to have the game in stores there. :)

anyone that preordered through EBGames and chose to pick it up at the store... does it still show an 'open' status for you? I kinda expected it to change by now...

also, I have not gotten a call from them yet... rawr. I can't pick it up until 3:00 EST, but still.. it'd be nice to know it's there waiting for me. =)

link works for me. that's awesome. =D

:clap: My copy arrived here in San Diego exactly 24 minutes ago.

<3 UPS Tracking

Top Bottom