• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

anyone struggling with noble....

CivalGanjaman

Chieftain
basically i have loads of free time for the next 2 days or so so if anyone finds noble really hard then maybe we could play an MP game together allied and i can give you advice what i would do and stuff.

I am just above average and have beaten monarch once but play prince as i find it more fun. But understand all (i think, i play too much civ) of the concepts in the game etc..

post here if u want me to try and help you and have a few free hours (Play a good game too :) ). Ill check back fairly often.

The main reason i want to do this is for ME as i want a good game cooperative V some AI's as i have never tried it before so i figure i may as well try and help someone out too but if anyones interested in some COOP v AI or games with 2-3 humans with AI post here too.

I'm not really interested in having someone tutor me. I'm comfortable enough with Warlord that I'm going to take the step up to Noble. What I'd really like to know is a breakdown of the differences between the difficulty settings. I can't find any information on it online and it would be a big help.

i dont know the diffs, but from experience it is things like in your city you have extra happiness from "we just enjoy life" , extra health, etc on the easier levels. Also on warlord i believe you will have a production+resarch bonus V the AI whereas on noble its even?? thats just a very vague guide though lol. :)

its not "tutoring" all we do is play a game on same team, whatever you want advice about i help my best. :)

Civil Ganjaman,

I dont have time in the next few days but if you want to sometime this weekend Id love to play a game and pick up a few pointers. Im always willing to learn a few tricks here and there.

I was hoping we'd be complaining on the huge difference between Warlord and Noble.

I think I'll finally take another shot at Noble this next week. My previous Noble games either end with being overrun by barbarians right as I get bronze/iron or getting destroy in the middle ages by a religious warrior.

i believe an easy break in to noble is roman warmongering. i believe it is crucial to be on offense early in noble level and above games even if you are planning on other strategies later in the game. see some of the recent articles on warmongering for some great discussion on how to effectively survive till 0AD.

actually using Roman to break the new level when u feel comfortable with any civs at old lvl...

just dominated emperor difficulties with roman...=)

Top Bottom