ARCHIVED: Soldiers of fortune and mercenary units

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necropolis

Warlord
my idea id like some one to make is a wonder called Soldiers of fortune. its based on the game that was ported to the SNES and the sega genisis. that game was based in a steam punk world. also i noticed when i played the normal game version on Civilization 2 the english got many wonders like Darwins voyage and Isaic newton's college and king aurthurs crusade and the others.

it would be great if the english could have soldgiers of fortune as well as the league of exstrodinary gentilemen.

this is the basic idea. create a wonder called soldiers of fortune and its icon grapic and it would give a bonus of some kind to the mercenary unit. im not saying to go out and crete all 6 characters from the game that would be redundant. cause i still want to see leage of exstrodinary gentilemen in the this mod pack. a unit called mercenary is a brillant idea. also some wonders from real life if there relivant to the steam punk age (1830 to 1960 ) like statue of liberty(1886) and edisons labratory (1887) also womens suffrage (1920) but feel free to get rid of cure for cancer wonder.

of course if you do alot of the modern wonders from the game you do give the united states a advantage. On the call to power game they also has emancipation wonder that could be built by the americans in 1863. if we just get rid of wonders that are not steam punk like egyptian pyrimids or sphiqx we use slots to made steam punk era wonders.

if we just get rid of wonders that are not steam punk like egyptian pyrimids or sphiqx we use slots to made steam punk era wonders.
You're right of course. :rolleyes: There is no Egyptian-themed steampunk. As long as one discounts things like "Under The Pyramids", Empire of Fear, The Anubis Gate, Young Sherlock Holmes, The Mummy (1999), The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the steampunk Nubian resident of Second Life, ...

A steam-powered battle sphinx would be a nice addition…

i think a great idea is american gentlemen leauge would be neat. it was founded in the 1920's AD. it was called the mercer society. you dont have to include the fictional caracters from white wolf publishing . all im asking is the wonder slot in the rules.

is there any chance this modpack will come out by 2012?

That's so demotivational!! Now I have to get up'ngo get studyin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom