Are there any finisher bonuses for Freedom, Order, autocracy?

Resipsa

King
Sorry if this is somewhere and I haven't seen it. But other than the Bo uses of the tenants is there a finisher bonus?

There is no finisher for Ideologies because you are pretty unlikely to actually finish the whole thing.

There is no finisher for Ideologies because you are pretty unlikely to actually finish the whole thing.

Immortal Venice crushes culture when you can pay gold to buy opera houses Etc in your puppets. It damn near rivals Poland in terms of SP aquisition. I'm going for a CV and took space ship parts for gold (really dumb.) I've got one more that's worthless to me that I shouldn't take so since there's no finisher I won't take it

Once you have the tenants you need for your victory, the others are kinda pointless. If you reach a point where you are close to having all the tenants, you should really have won the game by now.

by "Finished" do you mean get a single third-teir bonus, or complete the ENTIRE tree?

I've got a single T3 bonus from Freedom and noticed no difference. I can't imagine there's a closer for the whole thing, though, as you'd need a massive amount of Culture to do it.

by "Finished" do you mean get a single third-teir bonus, or complete the ENTIRE tree?

I've got a single T3 bonus from Freedom and noticed no difference. I can't imagine there's a closer for the whole thing, though, as you'd need a massive amount of Culture to do it.

The entire tree I'm 1 policy away at t 270

Unfortunately there is no bonus. I wish there was. Actually I'd like each Tenent Tier completed to give a nice bonus (depending on the Ideology), for e.g. something likes these:

Tier1 Order complete --> +15% growth for your empire.
Tier2 Order complete --> Free Workshop, free Forge and free Seaport in every city (Don't underestimate this, a free Forge without the need of Iron is huge!).
Tier3 Order complete --> +25 Happiness.

Tier1 Freedom complete --> Civilian units cost no maintenance and +2 gold per city.
Tier2 Freedom complete --> +2 science and +2 culture in every city in which a great person ends his turn.
Tier3 Freedom complete --> Free Medical Lab and free Stock Exchange in every city.

Tier1 Autocracy complete --> Free Arsenal and +3 production in every city.
Tier2 Autocracy complete --> Free Military Base in every city and new built units start with 1 free random promotion.
Tier3 Autocracy complete --> Capturing a city gains you one turn worth of science. You also gain 16 Oil, 8 Aluminum and 4 Uranium for your empire.

As trees on and of themselves they give a wide variety of choices, so if you take the basic must haves for your victory you can get the secondaries or invest in other trees. Its better that way IMHO because hunting for a finisher on such humongous trees would be a bit lame :D

I have finished freedom. There was no bonus. Its really not hard to do with decent culture ( Being Poland also helped)

As trees on and of themselves they give a wide variety of choices, so if you take the basic must haves for your victory you can get the secondaries or invest in other trees. Its better that way IMHO because hunting for a finisher on such humongous trees would be a bit lame :D
I'd say so, I'm not complaining about the system just grumbling a bit about my tenet selection which of course is my own fault.

The level 3 tiers are effectively the "Finishers".. ie your first 6 tenets should be
3 level 1,
2 level 2,
1 level 3 (for the 'victory'/finisher bonus)

And in order:

#1 & #2 level 1
#3 level 2
#4 level 1
#5 level 2
#6 level 3

I think each ideology tree has some junk tenets that are worse than regular SPs, so I usually don't even think of finishing them. My current standard strategy involves getting six from Freedom and using Arsenal of Democracy and Treaty Organization to gain an army of CS allies to win the game with.

I have finished both Freedom (as Venice with a massive puppet empire and a lot of purchased :c5culture: buildings) and Order (as Poland with the free SP at every new era). There is no finisher bonus, but as someone already mentioned, the tier 3 tenants are akin to finishers.

Sorry to be this guy.

Tenets. Not Tenants. a Tenant is a person renting a room or house.... A tenet is an opinion or dogma, ie something related to ideology :)

I blame my spell checker. I typed tenents and it autocorrected for me very nicely!

I've finished freedom before, as in all the tenets, in my first game as Poland. Although I only had 3 SP trees filled...

No finisher though.

Top Bottom