Arioch's Analyst Thread

When City States Like you and allies with your civilization. Gives bonus (gold, resources and help in the war ;))

Azazell which city-states you allied in your test game I know in your American game you counquered Kuala Lumpur though why?

Azazell which city-states you allied in your test game I know in your American game you counquered Kuala Lumpur though why?

In current my game.. I played again with American. And I allied with Oslo (city states). helped them in the war (Oslo - Chinese). I attacked Chinese and Oslo like me. Give me bonus +2 Gold and resources Ivory. After some time.. Oslo help me in the fight against Greeks.

In current my game.. I played again with American. And I allied with Oslo (city states). helped them in the war (Oslo - Chinese). I attacked Chinese and Oslo like me. Give me bonus +2 Gold and resources Ivory. After some time.. Oslo help me in the fight against Greeks.

What units did Oslo send to help you in the war against the Greeks?

Here is the info found on JeuxActu.fr :

Attachments

• Colosseum.jpg
    Colosseum.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 484
Fort, surely.

I decided I will purchase tile in strategic view ONLY :

I know it's a demo game and stuff, but someone just spend about 200:gold: to buy a mountain :cry:

edit: I also hope they moved the Settler before building Rome. That's horrid as a starting location. One West of the pink hex would be good though.

Top Bottom