Ask a Human

According to Dante, the ninth level of Hell is frozen. To go there, you need to be a traitor.

Just to give you hope :)

Okay, does anyone have advice on how I can become a traitor?

Oh yeah, I get it.

As a Paladin/Cleric, I spent the bonus feat on Cold Resistance (hence I can go outside when it is pretty cold without a jacket) and the skill point in Knowledge (Trivia), which is how I know so much useless junk.

Of course, as the link in my sig points out, I am going to hell for this. The Cold Resistance will be useless there.

According to Dante, the ninth level of Hell is frozen. To go there, you need to be a traitor.

Just to give you hope :)

Interesting, I always thought D&D modelled the Nine Hells according to Dante. Eran, in the game your Paladin/Cleric would better go to 5th or 8th for the cold.

I also should ask a human...

If there are seven cardinal sins in the major religions (Christianity and Islam), how come the most famous philosophical assessment of the subject describes nine?

This is ridiculous.

The purpose of this "ask a ---" threads should be to get information from someone with experience or knowledge. I guess we're all Humans...

I think some people are more human than others though, which is what makes this thread worthy even if it is Bozo cracking a joke :)

Okay, does anyone have advice on how I can become a traitor?

Criticise your government on stage in front of a room full of neocons, that'd pretty much do it without you ever having to actually become a traitor ;):)

What qualifications do you need to become a hugh-man (sp)? It seems like the huemanns consider almost everyone to be a member.

And where's the finish line for the human race?

How best to cook (for) one?

Why are some people such idiots that they dont know how to get a girlfriend? :shake:

Dont humans by the "age" of 16 already learn these habits of "hanging out"?

Why are some people such idiots that they dont know how to get a girlfriend? :shake:

Dont humans by the "age" of 16 already learn these habits of "hanging out"?

That's very offensive. (I have had girlfriends, but not as early as you suggest)

Maybe by your account people should learn how to get a girlfriend by the age of 16. I can reply people should learn how to ski before going to school. People's lives follow different chronologies and it is plain rude to say people are idiots just on the basis of how popular they were in high school.

edit: Sorry that came out a bit harsh. I am not in a good mood because I just cut my wrist.
No not suicidal. This was the result of an accident involving a glass door. I'm ok now.

Call me "Eathling" all you want. There is no reason to call me "primate" any more than "mammal", "tetrapod", "vertabrate", "chordate", or "animal" - they are just classifications that mean nothing to a non-Earthling.

Top Bottom