ask crack for version 1.16f!!!!

needed

Chieftain
always ask for cd!! not feeling well. :-((

should have a simple crack for the exe file!!!

some one has it, please share!!!

As Ben Franklin once wrote: "The Lord helps those who help themselves."

Which is to say -- if you want to hack out the CD protection, no one is stopping you. Get a disassembler and a good debugger, learn the basics of assembly code, and write your own patch. Probably the people who wrote the cracks for earlier version of SafeDisk could even get you started. Without actually owning the CD yourself this will be enormously difficult but think of how much you will learn!

Or shell out $50 (that is one half of a Ben Franklin) and be done with it.

Then second route seems easier in my estimation. But stop just whining! :rolleyes:

Hmm, only see the 1.07 version there, not that i mind, i own it, so i'm playing 1.16f anyway

But in a reply to Conan666 when the cracked exe is there, i'll get it anyway, because some of us don't like to be a DJ behind the PC.... (i HATE the cd shuffle!)

And playing with the cracked.exe shaves aprox 15. sec of the startup time aswell!

So not everybody who uses cracked .exe's uses a copy...
I wouldn't even mind if firaxis released an .exe that would only ask for cd let's say 1 in 10 times :?

(p.s. i did play the not so legal version before, i live in the netherlands... civ was out WEEKS before i could get it :( so I downed it, and was playing it like 3 weeks before it hit the shops! When it did, i bought it, a good game deserves to be payed for! (eventhough this one was(is?) full of bugs, i'm confident it will be fixed in the future patches).

heh, I installed it and ran it and only got a General Protection Fault in unknown module...

Back to playing with the CD I suppose /sigh

gamecopyworld.com has the 116f patch crack. hell you don't even have to have the cd in the drive to use 116f on this crack... =) I own the game and I still use no-cd. Pain in the ass to scratch up my origionals swapping them out when I use them.

But what do you do with the file once you download it from Gamecopyworld? It says to replace the current Civilization III exe, which I assumed meant changing the name of the file you download to "Civilization3.exe", and pasting it over the one in your Civ3 folder. The game still won't launch, though.

This is the very first time I've ever had this sort of problem where a game refuses to read its own CD that I paid money for, so if anyone can help explain how to run these cracked versions once you've downloaded them I'd appreciate it.

uncompress the file you have got from gamecopyworld.
you will get a civilization3.exe. Just copy the file to the game
directory to cover the original one.

Mine is working fine now! (under winxp english pro)

WinZip won't decompress the file, doesn't seem to recognize ace format. Could you mail me the good exe? You should be able to from my profile.

Finally running the game with the patch now. I'm having a few graphical errors now that weren't there before the patch, but it's much better than nothing. Hopefully they will get dealt with in the next patch (as well as the SafeDisk problem so I don't have to do all this again... though it should be easier now that I know what I'm doing.)

Originally posted by needed
uncompress the file you have got from gamecopyworld.
you will get a civilization3.exe. Just copy the file to the game
directory to cover the original one.

Mine is working fine now! (under winxp english pro)

i have a problem uncompressing the file.In fact i can't do it.can anyone share it with me?

Top Bottom