Ask Dennis Shirk about Civ V: Gods & Kings (submissions closed!)

I just asked 2K Elizabeth, via the livestream, if she will be asking Dennis Shirk the community submitted questions and she said she will. I'm pretty sure she meant the forum questions, don't hold me to it though. But I'm thinking that may be how we get them answered.

2kGreg answered a question about these questions over on the 2k Forums

"Those are being worked on and the answers should be published before too long"

Is there a reason the questions have to be published with the answers as opposed to posting the questions first and the answers later?

it might be because we might have asked a question they can't actually answer

It has now been 2 1/2 month since we were asked to submit our questions and still no answers?

This is just silly. Come on 2K.

They really should've just asked for questions like, I don't know...this week? Because they surely didn't need to ask for them when they did (It's been so long, I forget when that actually was).

The only way this could get more embarrassing is when we get answers to things we already know.

The only way this could get more embarrassing is when we get answers to things we already know.

It'll be nice to get some of these questions answered. Unfortunately, because the questions are so old now, they may have been answered with the new info from Pax East, ect.

And that information has certainly inspired new questions on our part, I'm sure.

It's cool that Firaxis approached the community to answer some questions. It's just unfortunate the response has taken so long.

Top Bottom