Assassins creed: Revelation revealed!

Love

Deity
Today, Ubisoft announced the development of Assassin’s Creed Revelations, the fourth installment in the franchise. Developed and led by Ubisoft Montreal with the support and expertise of Ubisoft studios Annecy, Massive Entertainment, Quebec, Singapore and Bucharest, Assassin’s Creed Revelations promises the most immersive experience in the series. The game is set to release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC this November.

In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

The multiplayer experience returns, refined and expanded, with more modes, more maps and more characters that allow players to test their assassin skills against others from around the world.

“Delivering the final chapter of the Ezio trilogy is an important milestone in the Assassin’s Creed franchise for us and for our fans,” said Alexandre Amancio, Creative Director at Ubisoft Montreal. “Assassin’s Creed Revelations includes lots of new features and some significant surprises. We can’t wait to show our fans what we have in store at E3 this year.”

Additional details on Assassin’s Creed Revelations can be found in an exclusive feature in the June issue of Game Informer Magazine, available this month.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/60137/Assassin-s-Creed-Revelations-Announced-Coming-Fall-2011

I'm a little disappointed that there isn't a new character, kind of tired on Ezio. But you are supposed to get more dept on Desmond and perhaps Altaïr. And since it's just a year after Brotherhood... Well. Konstantinople is a cool place and a nice choice.

Some neat new features and random events as well.

What do you think?

I hope there's less platforming and generic action and more focus on being a master assassin. I'm not too thrilled about more Ezio, either, but hopefully we'll learn more about Altair and Desmond in this one.

The multiplayer in AC:B was fun, though, so I'm glad that's getting refined and expanded further.

Bit of a necro-post, but who has played it? The SP is rather short, and the gameplay isnt as revolutionary as brotherhood. although the hookblade and the bombs are a great addition, and constantinople is beautifull. The MP is excellent though, im having awesome fun with it

At the end of Brotherhood I was starting to have quite enough. A hookblade is not enough to bring me back to the game. I'm interested in the story and like I said in May just above, ENOUGH EZIO ALREADY.

I'm seriously thinking of skipping this one and just watching the cutscenes on YouTube. I like exploring the cities enough, even though I still find their potential underused (please, real factions with side quests and meaningful places). Also, the next time I have to play an "auto-failure if detected" mission, I will kill kittens with the microwave.

It's a good game but not as new feeling as brotherhood. And it was actually quite short. But I had a lot of fun and the multiplayer was a huge improvement. And you can avoid the blasted tower defence pretty easy as well. Also Constantinople is really nice. I would recommend buying it in a summersale if anything in preparation for the next game bound to be out in november.

do you play it on pc Love?

Also on january 24, there is gonna be a new dlc, with new (and old) MP maps.

Also, ther ehas been a leaked video which implies a lot of plot twists about S16 and lucy. this will probably a big Singleplayer dlc. but for when it is is n ot clear

I played with gamepad, same feeling. but its indeed a big improvement from brotherhood. lots of new additions and fun gamemodes

Is it worth a buy? My friend got Revelations and he seemed to enjoy it quite a bit... Is it worthy in terms of multiplayer and single player like Brotherhood was?

I'd rather they sold regular DLC episodes instead of annual games. It would help prevent confusion when talking about release order and it would keep the story going more smoothly.

I'd rather they sold regular DLC episodes instead of annual games. It would help prevent confusion when talking about release order and it would keep the story going more smoothly.

But it wouldn't give Ubisoft the same amount of profit:crazyeye:

They said this would be the last with Ezio, They will probably make a game with Desmond as the main Protagonist.

But it wouldn't give Ubisoft the same amount of profit:crazyeye:

They said this would be the last with Ezio, They will probably make a game with Desmond as the main Protagonist.

It's probably gonna happen at some point, but I'd be disappointed if there wasn't at least another time period explored (hopefully just one or two games and not a lineup of never-ending overstretching games like it was for Ezio).

I'd like WW2 as a theme, Saboteur style!

Didn't they have a poll or something up somewhere for people to select one? I remember reading somewhere that they'd at least made public the choices for next setting.

edit: Found it.

Top Bottom