Assorted N.P. Team News

Narz

keeping it real
More continuous updates here (new matches & such).

I recruited a 2400 player to the team after he pwned me in a Live Chess match. :) I invited a few other players too over the last few weeks (usually after I played them in Live Chess & one guy who I invited to chess.com who I actually met, over the board, in Las Vegas & a RL tournament there).

No worries, probably most of our team/vote matches for awhile to come will be 90% CivFanatics (and, of course, the annual CFC tourney will always be a purely civfanatic tourney).

Great to see that your inviting more people to join Narz. Makes the games on Chess.com more fun.;)

To be honest, I may be getting a Chess.com membership sooner rather than later. I promise to post more on this on my blogs.;) Don't want to get banned here by posting something that may be viewed as spam or advertising.;)

Edit: I forgot to mention I may be taking longer in my matches because I successfully installed Beyond the Sword on my PC! I so far am trying to win my first BtS game via Space Race. I have one pernament ally and two vassals so far. Pretty good IMHO. Will post more on this in my blogs as well! ;)

White Eagle 22,

BTS is a beautiful game. The graphics are really fun to see.

But I keep going back to good old Civ 1. :) (A bit more abstract like chess. ;))

stwils

I wish I had the older versions, but I don't. I quit playing FreeCiv because it had so many bugs, even though I could play as Canada, and have Martians as rivals.:lol:

I wish I had the older versions, but I don't. I quit playing FreeCiv because it had so many bugs, even though I could play as Canada, and have Martians as rivals.:lol:

Check out my sig if you wish to play as Canada ;)

I did, and that would take up most of my bandwidth:eek:! Plus I have 3.03, so I'd have to update before I could play it.:( Maybe when I get into town, I'll download your mod.;)

col reporting for duty sire

Not a chance! Even 5 games is too much for me. Let me finish my game against LoneWolfEburg (Lone Wolf here) or against alicorn, and I'll start accepting matches again!

I am afraid I am going to lose my game against Lone Wolf (LoneWolfEburg on Chess.com). I am tempted to throw the towel in now, as it looks hopeless. :(

Edit: Just decided to do so, as I know I can't win. Congrats Lone Wolf!

Anyone else want to join the new team match?

I figure I'll close it out tomorrow so we can get started.

I've changed my mind, I'll join!

WhiteEagle

PS. If you read my blog, check in a few moments. I have quite a bit to post about this time, and some (if not all) of it should be interesting! Included in this post: some Civ IV related info.

Hopefully they'll cut some players cause I don't think we're getting that many more. I told them we were ready to start.

Yeah, let's get the games on! I can't wait to whoop some @#^!

Ok, they locked their team (finally), I locked & the games have begun. 17 on 17! :D

We're outgunned by almost 500 points on each of our four lowest boards so do your damndest WhiteEagle, Riffaraff & Pete! redstategreen is a recruit from another forum, BTW, hopefully he/she (not sure actually :D) can surprise us also!

May the force be with you troops! Play careful, active, deliberate & crushing moves! :salute:

HS! My opponent is on vacation!:lol: I hope he/she runs out of vacation time and I win on a timeout!:lol:;)

Top Bottom