Atlantis - Reborn in Fire

Lighthearter

President of the United States
Well, I'm not really sure what to say - I'm an author by trade anyway, and like writing. A lot. However, it's a bit tedious, and I have difficulty writing these opening posts and such. I hope that the crowd from Realpolitik will wander over here and see what I've got in a more steady sense then a simple narrative scene now and again, but I'm fine if they don't.

Anyway, this AAR is - I hope - going to be my crowning achievement. The premise is something you'll find out, but I'm playing RFC 3000 BC as the Greeks, who are renamed in this story. From the title you probably know what nation I'm playing as, but there's a lot of story to tell - for now, state your subscribing, offer hints & tricks(NEVER played RFC before:crazyeye:), or just muse about what's liable to happen. I'll be formatting the first update over the course of the night.

Well, I guess the real message is simple:

Here goes nothing and welcome aboard for the ride!:cool:

Bookmark this video for music during updates. Or this one.:D

- Lighthearter

I'll follow this.

PS. What kind of books do you write?

Make sure you grab the North Balkans with a city before the Romans, and don't try to hold onto the Holy Land: it will flip to both the Arabs and the Turks. The Turk will flip a ton of your Eastern land (I'm assuming you making Alexander sized empire.)

When a city "flips", it means it wants to jin a new born civ, saying yes will hand over the city completely, and saying no will result in war. This is often an uphill battle, as the new civ (pariuclarily the Arabs and Turkey) will spawn with a big army with sometimes advanced units. Refusing the flip gives them extra troops right off the bat, and then some of your own troops will go to there side. It's very hard to win against the Arabs and Turks in these wars, but possible.

LH you still interested in this?

And Mr Banana i dont think he will be strting in greece, as he says in the first post and the title. He will be playing as atlantis. He will probably be renaming the greeks as atlantis and playing as them, but i think i have too much accidental insider info, so ill stay quiet for now.

Top Bottom