Attn Beginning Players!

Seems like I've heard of this just too late. It's a pity, since I was just wondering what Pitboss is and how to find a multiplayer game where it's okay for beginners to play.

Seems like I've heard of this just too late. It's a pity, since I was just wondering what Pitboss is and how to find a multiplayer game where it's okay for beginners to play.

The server is going up tonight (Sun. Oct 4) but I can still get you into the game if you are interested. I'll send you a PM as well to follow up with this.

If there is anyone else interested I can put you on a subbing list. You never know when we need an extra person, especially at game start where someone may be MIA.

Bernout

I can actually probably accommodate as many as 2 players right now since I have one nation completely AI controlled. PM me if you are interested.

Bernout

I am very much interested. Expecially with an organised group like TG.

I believe you are the same TG that has a guild on the Thunderhorn server of WOW? I used to play on that server back when i played and the TG guys seemed pretty cool.

If you start up a new game or have an early replacement spot shoot me an email and I would be interested to join.

I am very much interested. Expecially with an organised group like TG.

I believe you are the same TG that has a guild on the Thunderhorn server of WOW? I used to play on that server back when i played and the TG guys seemed pretty cool.

If you start up a new game or have an early replacement spot shoot me an email and I would be interested to join.

PM sent to you.

Bernout

A sub in this game is urgently needed for a period of three days from 29.04 until 01.05. If someone can play please PM me.

An urgent need for another sub has arisen. If you can play from 22.Jun - 26.Jun please PM me.

Top Bottom