Autocracy and Parliamentarism are complimentary?

tony92def

Chieftain
According to a guide, these 2's civic combination increases your stability. Is this true? I thought these 2 systems are contradictory and should hurt your stability. Is this suppose to represent the hypothesized 'elected democracy' of WW2 Britain that some people claim?

Not sure, but IIRC, the symbol next to 'Autocracy + Parliamentarism' is a minus. It looks strange, but if you compare it to the real pluses then you will see the difference.

ok, if you google "dawn of civilization civics", you will find a guide in the first results.

Idk if the guide if in error, since when I use them my stability dropped by 2 lvls.

i believe that stability guide to be redundant now. the civics are getting a bit of an overhaul! i asked for a new stability guide myself and found out that there won't be one for a while as they are still work in progress.

---sorry should have said i use the SVN version so I can't speak for the other version (what version are we on now???)

If anyone has discovered any of the effects and/or good combinations can i tempt you to share your wisdom???? :goodjob:

that civic guide is ancient. leoreth has done a lot of work since then. i don't beleive any kind of guide exists right now, although the civic combos follow common sense pretty well.

you could always make one. i'm pretty sure somepne could tell you were the relevant code is stored and how to access it.

you could always make one. i'm pretty sure somepne could tell you were the relevant code is stored and how to access it.

Here it is (my version is 4 days old though ;)).

Attachments

• stability civics.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 93
It's important that the two thirds at the beginning, after the # symbols, are not active anymore. Otherwise it has the combination effects down, but there are also other stability effects from civics.

ok, I just want to know if parliamentarism gives any negative stability in combo with anything.

Since not adopting it gives increasing unhappiness, I would guess every1 will eventually need it.

Top Bottom