Autocracy leader greeting

Chemical Toilet

Chieftain
So you know how when you pick an ideology, and the AI eventually picks the same one, they'll send you a special greeting that confirms that you both have the same ideology?

Order's mentions something like "Maybe we can work on our next 5 year plans together" or something, and Freedom's is like "One more nation to stand against oppression".

Well, I've seen those both enough times. But I haven't seen what the autocracy one says, and google isn't helping.

"Why not just play an autocracy game and find out?"

Great question! You see, I am in the middle of a Austria Autocracy game right now, but I turned down the difficult a notch because although I was great at conquest in Civ 3, I guess I still haven't adjusted completely to warfare in Civ 5. So I've just gotten to the modern era, and it appears only one AI has made it as far as the industrial. The game is becoming quite the cluster and I don't really have the patience to finish it. Should have picked a smaller map I guess... Prior to that, I had a great Germany autocracy game going but the save file become corrupted or something and every time I tried to load it the game would crash, so I just deleted it.

Anyway, I was just curious if any of you guys could tell me what the autocracy greeting sounds like/is. Sort of the only reason I've been forcing myself to pick that ideology since I prefer more passive games.

When you share an autocratic ideology with the ai, the AI will greet you and say that they're gpad that you have chosen the autocracy ideology to show that the strongest civilizations get to survive. Sort of like a Darwin theory...

look around you. im willing to bet there are no lions anywhere close to where you live. but theres probably a whole lot of cute kittens.

thinking the strongest survive and thrive is a common misconception about the theory of evolution. its actually the fittest that survive.

..Or you could also say that the ones that are more suitable to change.

Screenshot of it, taken from this thread.

Spoiler :

That was on G&K, but as far as I know it's still the same.

Or check out the actual text in: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2\Gameplay\XML\Text\en_US\LeaderDialog\Civ5_Dialog__GENERIC.xml

Code:
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_GENERIC_SAME_POLICIES_FREEDOM_1">
			<Text>Warm salutations to you wise leader! I'm pleased to see you also have chosen to follow the path of Freedom. The free world will be stronger with one more nation to help us all fight against oppression!</Text>
		</Row>
		<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_GENERIC_SAME_POLICIES_ORDER_1">
			<Text>Greetings comrade! I'm pleased to see you also have chosen to follow the path of Order. Perhaps we can find some opportunities to aid each other during our empires' next 5-Year Plans!</Text>
		</Row>
		<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_GENERIC_SAME_POLICIES_AUTOCRACY_1">
			<Text>Welcome great emperor! I'm pleased to see you have also chosen to follow the path of Autocracy. May we work together to ensure that only the very strongest nations survive to achieve true greatness!</Text>
		</Row>

Top Bottom