Aw2 Pbem

Bombarded your coast near my city of Thorn.

Tried to reply to your email. It got returned saying " 550 Blocked for abuse" Don't know what that means. No problem sending any of my other games.

I got the save here. See if you can send an e-mail to me without the attachment. That way RJ can't see your battle report to me.

Tried sending an email without an attachment and it got bounced back to me like the others. Can you check and see if I have been blocked or put on a spam list for some reason.

Sent an email with the move attached. I will post the turn here incase it doen't get through.

Yes LouLong, standard epic. In fact, this is the game that you started for me, RJ, and Predesad.

I see you are the only one left of the first team.

Some screenshots to know how it goes ? Or would it be too dangerous (spywise) or impossible (technically-wise) ?

Actually, RJ is still in the game so I'm not the only one. I think that screenshots might not be good because I don't know how much of the world each person knows.

email was blocked again. Save attached here. Will PM you details.

Email didn't get bounced back right away so check your mail. will attach here just to be sure you get it.
PM'd details.

Turn attached here. Battle Report: same as last time.

Attachments

• AW2__1630AD.SAV
    384.7 KB · Views: 91
This is the turn I already got in my e-mail. I think the misunderstanding is you sent the turn on June 17. Then you posted here on June 18 that it was in my e-mail. I just assumed the turn had made the rounds and it was the next turn. I have already sent this turn to RJ yesterday.

I did post the day after I sent it. I now have the next turn. I have sent it by email. If you get it with no problems that will be three turns that got through. Looks like our email problems may be over. I will post the game here just to be sure.

Attachments

• AW2__1635AD.SAV
    383.3 KB · Views: 69
Top Bottom