Bad Ronald's Custom Colors and Flags

First of all, LOOKS GREAT.

Next, will this work on w/ the latest patch?

Also, any chance the new expansion Civs will get their updated flags?

Hi, I installed the first set of custom flags as per the instructions and they all work fine.
I then installed the expansion pak flags as the instructions said, but when i start a new game, all the expansion flags are solid colors. Russia was a black flag, Germany was a yellow flag etc... Any help?

Damon

agoodfella said:
First of all, LOOKS GREAT.

Next, will this work on w/ the latest patch?

Also, any chance the new expansion Civs will get their updated flags?

anyone? ......

damon.borg said:
Hi, I installed the first set of custom flags as per the instructions and they all work fine.
I then installed the expansion pak flags as the instructions said, but when i start a new game, all the expansion flags are solid colors. Russia was a black flag, Germany was a yellow flag etc... Any help?

Damon

Hello, I am having the same exact problem. I installed the first set of flags, and works like a charm for all civs, however when i install the expansion pack, the select countries flags are all yellow for me, followed all the instructions in the zip file.

would appreciate any help
thanks

Hey.

Love the mod - use the Union Jack for my england games. But I absolutely hate the dark red colour for england's borders. how can i change it back to white?

thanks guys.

-matt.

@mattalton88

you have to copy the xml-file "Civilization (Warlords) / assets / xml / civilizations / CIV4CivilizationInfos" into your "customassets / xml / civilizations" folder.

open the file "CIV4CivilizationInfos"

search the part with england
there is the line "<DefaultPlayerColor>PLAYERCOLOR_RED</DefaultPlayerColor>"

change it into "<DefaultPlayerColor>PLAYERCOLOR_WHITE</DefaultPlayerColor>"

search for the nation which has originally player color WHITE and change it the same way into RED

save the changes before you close the "CIV4CivilizationInfos" file.

by this way you have changed the colors of the two nations

hope i could help you. sorry for my bad english.....

G'day again,

I don't really like the new Japanese flag. How do I change it back to the old one?

Thanks,

Matt.

Hi again!

Follow the folder: "Civ4 / Custom assets / art / Interface / teamcolor"
There you can see the "japan.dds" file. Delete it!

Folder: "Civ4 / assets/ xml / art / CIV4ArtDefines_Civilization"
Go to Japan. Copy the line "<Path>Art/Interface/TeamColor/FlagDECAL_Dot.dds</Path>"

Move to the folder "Civ4 / custom assets/ xml /art / CIV4ArtDefines_Civilization"
Now replace the "<Path>Art/Interface/TeamColor/Japan.dds</Path>" with the line you have copied before.

Change the line below the "<Path...." line from "<bWhiteFlag>1</bWhiteFlag>" into "<bWhiteFlag>0</bWhiteFlag>"

5. Save the changes

Now you should have the original Japan-flag again!

Any chance to get a version that will work with BTS? I'd really like to use your flags. Thanks! - Jim

Hi I was looking in the Portuguese Civ, the flag colors of the game dont have nothing to do with Portugal,but with the republic,so I would like to change it but I dont know how to do,I want to keep the civ and change only the flag to the Portuguese true colors with flags like this ones:

thanks

Top Bottom