Barbarian diplomacy

Flipantropo

Chieftain
Hello, does anyone know if there is a way to declare war on the barbarians when you play a barbarian leader? a way that doesnt involve rising your score i mean.
I´m playing charadon, i recently defeated the malakim and there are no more civs nearby, my economy is ok, i have a stack of veteran sons of asena doing nothing but being paid and there are a couple of nice barbarian cities i would like to take, now the question is how.

I cant remember if its for vanilla too, but often when you try to move onto a square occupied by a barbarian (or other player for that matter) you get a popup window giving you the choice for declaring war. You could try hitting them with ae damage if that doesnt work, otherwise I dont know.

Personally I'd just recommend playing Tholal's More Naval AI (or my MagisterModmod) instead of base FfH2. That way the units belonging to players that are at peace with the barbarians have access to a spell that brings up the popup to let you choose whether you wish to declare war on the barbarians state.

Top Bottom