Be a God!

What two emotions? (Please read first post)

• Total voters

Arminius

Jeff Vader
Picture it: Zeus is stepping down as the king of the gods. You and six other gods are in the running to replace him. Zeus allows you all create armies of souls. Zeus is allowing each of you to select two emotions, and to gain souls a person must die with their overall lifetime emotion being one that you have selected. What are your choices?

courage and love

Hades would win hands down, he is the ruler of the underworld and thus gets all the souls regardless of what their principle emotions are. But my bets would be on hope and hate, since humans have a lot of both.

I need all my emotions! I would not want to be without any of them, so looks like my hopes to be a god have been dashed once again:(

Love & Bravery. My army would be small, but it's members would be sweet and strong :cool:

Stuck_as_a_Mac said:
Anger and Maliciousness. If you want an army, get the most pissed off people you can find and put them under one banner. Plus, they're already irked. They can flip out Real Ultimate Power style whenever they want to.
Yeah, but they would go berserk fail any leadership or psychology tests ;)

This is probably the sappiest thing I'll ever say, but:

Hope and Love. What is courage good without hope? How can you come out of anything without hope?

"Courage is like love; it needs hope for nourishment."
- Napolean Bonaparte

If the goal is to win souls, then I choose Love and sorrow. Most people will experience both frequently: in regards to other people, to sports teams, to books and movies etc.

varwnos said:
i chose sorrow and hate, so that i would have the most souls in the end, sadly
I beg to differ. There is more love than hate in this world. ;) And in sorrow we would be equal.

I feel that the best people on this earth are those that are serene and kind. Serenity shows, in my opinion, true intelligence and self-awareness, and kindness shows they have their humanity and know their imperfections. And If I was a god, why would I need an army?

Top Bottom