Beastmaster (Warlord)

SaibotLieh

Emperor
Thanks everybody. :)
I see an Indiana Jones unit coming... :mischief:
Very nice idea, but the problem is, that the command animation is not usable as attack animation since it is too long. Only possibility would a a warlord-acting Indiana Jones. Not very fitting I think...

@SaibotLieh

I love this unit. I tried to use it for our slave master. It's perfect. I imported it into blender and rigged another mesh to the armature.

Then I tried to export it - generally there is no issue. it costs a few minutes, after I did the "bone weight copy".

However, this time I got a weird error message. On the screenshot it looks as if an animation is imported as well, but this is not the case. Something is wrong with the bones. But I do not find out what went wrong.

export message.jpg

Do you have an idea?

@SaibotLieh

I love this unit. I tried to use it for our slave master. It's perfect. I imported it into blender and rigged another mesh to the armature.

Then I tried to export it - generally there is no issue. it costs a few minutes, after I did the "bone weight copy".

However, this time I got a weird error message. On the screenshot it looks as if an animation is imported as well, but this is not the case. Something is wrong with the bones. But I do not find out what went wrong.

View attachment 643743

Do you have an idea?
Hm, good question, never seen that error before. Only thing I could think about at the moment is that it is important to always import the unit last of which you want to use the skeleton. So, in this case, make sure that the beastmaster is the last part you import to Blender. I have seen deformed meshes like the above before in NifSkope after a Nifswap when I did it the other way around.

Ok. Thank you. I did it both ways, but it still does not work. I was not able to get it exported as an nif, after I have rigged my own mesh to the new skeleton.

That would be really great. Maybe you find something I do not see.
Okay, so for some reason my beastmaster unit is not properly imported back into Blender, moving the left leg onto the right one. Anyhow, I did a workaround by importing your Lafitte onto an unmodified Ancient Warlord skeleton in Blender and then nifswapped the export into the beastmaster nif.

I have attached the result together with that export, hope it works well for you. :)

Attachments

• Warlord_Lafitte_FX.zip
    330.3 KB · Views: 16
The graphic has been implemented in WTP for the new slave master unit and works great. I have modified the different animations so that they can be used for a standard unit because the slave master is no "warlord" unit.

Thank you @SaibotLieh for your support!

Top Bottom