Become a citizen of The Empire!

I claim the Horseman. I call him"The Knights of the Round Table". First, they must upgrade to a knight, and never upgrade from there. They are also on a quest for the Holy Grail, so they shall gravitate towards Natural Wonders, for clues. Alos, they are lovable, funny, cowards, and will retreat if they have 5 or less HP.

I claim the mayor. His city is to be renamed The Treasury and it should build every tax increasing building available at present and in future. When runs out of such, you are free to build anything until another tax-building is available, then it must switch to that immediately.

I claim a noble. He demands that all naval vessels now begin with the letters USS as our fleets grow larger. also each ship must be given a number based on the order they are built (ex. 1st Ship= 01)

I claim a noble. He demands that all naval vessels now begin with the letters USS as our fleets grow larger. also each ship must be given a number based on the order they are built (ex. 1st Ship= 01)

Why USS? That means "United States Ship". Doesn't make sense to name French ships that. Why not FNS?

The Noble has spoken, his orders must be accepted. (Also, I called the trireme I owned the USS Enterprise (NX-01))

Hah yeah, sorry. I had to do some big stuff on the mod, there's finals, I'm a linux student and my linux computer had one of those "Yay, your root filesystem failed to mount. You suck" moments. And turkey.

I actually got the next session, it's just not typed up yet. Will probably get it up tonight if I have the time.

Alright next session! Sorry I'm going to miss most of the details. I've just been so busy with junk lately and this was done a couple days ago.

Alright so sparthage continues work on the Forbidden Palace. I get another Great general which I burn on a GA to speed it up some more. Thanks to Chichen itza, it will last 12 turns.

All other cities generally build what they are forced to build through nobles (theatres/colosseums/markets/banks) or military for those cities that build nothing but military.

The war is still a stalemate. Because of the recent world war with everyone, romans, indians, and russians are all just piling through india's territory. They haven't quite depleted their supply. None of my soldiers actually dies though. I cannot build siege weapons because I have no iron, but once I hit rifling all those longswords will get upgraded so I can get some trebuchets to upgrade to cannons. Then those cities are mine :cool:

It occurs to me that perhaps ghandi is not the greatest target having rather ridiculous city defense, but then again he does have machu picchu which would carry me out of this gold problem (it doesn't show well with the golden age in the screenshot). Since I'm already fairly unhappy, I wouldn't gain much from mass conquering rome up north at the moment anyways. And heaven help me if I don't finish the game before the patch.

Anyways, state of the game!

Claims:

-1 longswordsmen
-1 knight
-1 horseman
-1 fleet
-1 mayor of paris
-1 noble

Hmm.. well one noble wishes for peace, the other wishes for war with all nations that don't accept pacts fo cooperation. I'm wondering which I shoudl be choosing.

Do you mean like, in his movement range? And for how long? (just a turn I'm supposing).

I claim Paris you must rename it to I hate India, you must build military units there until India is destroyed from the game. Also if you make peace with India you must sell the city to another civ the same turn

I claim the Longswordsman. He shall be known as "Carry a Big Stick" and his primary goal is to threaten other Civilizations while at peace. While at War, he must only attack cities.

Top Bottom