Best of Civ6

No. Again, I was there and I recall it perfectly. If you're insinuating that my neurological conditions played a role - that's not how it works. I put that warning there because I sometimes confuse one word for another word, whether I read it or write it, so sometimes my writings can be confusing to others. I use a word, feel I'm 100% right in it's usage, but I'm in fact, 100% wrong. That's all that affects others via my neurological conditions, online at least.
It took me a moment to realize what you were even referring to here. I never notice the signatures people have here; they're in tiny, light-colored font, so my eyes tend to glaze over them. Rest assured that I definitely did not know about your conditions, and certainly did not intend to insinuate anything about you personally, so please forgive me if it came off that way. :)

I like the expansion and "fix" mods. More buildings, realistic units (units using their real resource), buyable defenses and stuff like that

I like the expansion and "fix" mods. More buildings, realistic units (units using their real resource), buyable defenses and stuff like that
The mods are a great way to fix things even though they existed way before since civ 4 but in civ 6, mods were implemented into multiplayer game play more.

Top Bottom