Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Rhye's and Fall of Civilization

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • The Road to War

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters

rusty217

Veil Fanatic
So now that the game is out, which one do you think is the best scenario/mod?

I'm going to vote for Road to War when the extra bits and pieces are tagged on with the patch.

Final Frontier
Multiplayer
I play most nights ~9pm, est.

Crossroads!! (best all around tense gameplay, plus you get medieval and napoleonic in one scenario).

Love Rhyes then and now, but it's lagging my system suddenly.

Final Frontier---very nicely polished all around. Like the SMAC feel to it as well.

Age of Ice is just a scenario, but it's been kicking my a$$ daily. Nice tactical grinder.

There are a lot of good mods - I am a Fall from Heaven player, and I like also Rhye's and Fall, Final Frontier and Road to War. Also quite good are Charlemange and Crossroads. To pick a mod is mean - they all have different qualitys. Charlemange and Crossroads are the most vanilla-like and have therefore the least flaws. Rhye's and Fall ist the next to the original after them and is astoundingly flawless - but a bit unbalanced in the difficulty levels. Road to War would be a vanilla with real history, but has to many units and is to slow. Fall from Heaven and Final Frontier are not yet finished.

So, even if I can't choose my favorite, they all have their advantages and disadvantages, and If I could, I would place the bugless and finished "Rhye's and Fall from Heaven on the Road to War to the Final Frontier" on first place.

:worship:

Top Bottom