best social policies for domination victory?

What I'm saying is that you don't need that much worker bonus from liberty since your workers get put to sleep long after they're done with their work particularly with pyramids.

Honor is a dumpster fire and workers are very crucial. If you're taking cities you need more and more workers. The +25% worker speed is very important with pyramids to make 1 turn roads. You still make no sense what so ever. 90% of your posts are complete nonsense. Why do you even write this stuff?

Honor is a dumpster fire and workers are very crucial. If you're taking cities you need more and more workers. The +25% worker speed is very important with pyramids to make 1 turn roads. You still make no sense what so ever. 90% of your posts are complete nonsense. Why do you even write this stuff?

They could be important but by the time you get to everything done what are you going to do with your workers, man? Delete them?

I don't agree that Honour is terrible. The way I see it, it's often worse than Tradition/Liberty, but can be advantageous in the correct circumstances. Unfortunately they're quite specific:
- The game must be on Deity difficulty to get enough xp/gold from kills to make it worthwhile.
- The player must be an experienced and efficient warmonger to maximise the military benefits of honour. Little details like attacking cities with your highest-promoted units first make a big difference with the Honour xp bonus because logistics is such a game changer.

I've filled Honour as the first tree in 90% of the DCL games. In some of them, such as the Iroquois DCL, my strategy would not have worked without it.

They could be important but by the time you get to everything done what are you going to do with your workers, man? Delete them?
The thing is, it's better to have twice the number of workers to do the stuff twice as fast and then delete them, than to have half the workers and work unimproved tiles, or just waste turns moving your army because you don't have workers to build roads. Usually with one army it's good to have 2-3 workers accompanying it, building roads and baiting the AI.

If you are stuck with a lot of workers and they don't have tasks to perform, you can send them to a barb camp, then capture the camp and "liberate" the workers for a diplomatic boost or a CS influence boost, providing that worker was originally captured by you your own worker. With EUI you can rename units, and keep track of the origin of workers.

Yes, if you have improved every scrap of land possible and don't see yourself gaining more land then deleting workers is what you do. Getting all of your land improved as quickly as possible is important and very beneficial.

Just be sure to keep some around for when stuff gets pillaged, strategic resources pop up or you need to make railroads or offensive roads.

The thing is, it's better to have twice the number of workers to do the stuff twice as fast and then delete them, than to have half the workers and work unimproved tiles, or just waste turns moving your army because you don't have workers to build roads. Usually with one army it's good to have 2-3 workers accompanying it, building roads and baiting the AI.

If you are stuck with a lot of workers and they don't have tasks to perform, you can send them to a barb camp, then capture the camp and "liberate" the workers for a diplomatic boost or a CS influence boost, providing that worker was originally captured by you your own worker. With EUI you can rename units, and keep track of the origin of workers.

Keeping sleeping workers around doesnt make that much sense to me since you have to pay for their maintenance costs. I got nothing against liberty nor honor since they exploit benefits in different ways.

Top Bottom