Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Economic

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Technology

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

KAZUY4

Warlord
We have 4 different kind of victories, but which one make you feel more under control of the game? Please explain.

For me is the economic victory. Because even in our real world everything spin around money and banks. Banks are more powerful that any army and if you put that in a civilization prospective I can give you a couple of examples. You can rush/recruit soldiers very easily and create an army in no time... the power of money.
You can buy techs if you are one step behind you enemy. Usually the computer, even if is overpriced, will sell you techs. And of course the classic example that you can give money to you enemy so he can declare war against another of you foes.

I love leading the tech. You can get units, buildings and wonders that no-one else can.

I think culture is the best way too. You will spread wide, you can flip back citys you lost and you see enemy armies early enough to build a good defence right off the bat.
Another huge bonus you get are the wonders and great persons. They give you very cool bonuses and your enemy never knows how far you are away from winning the game :D

I prefer the builder approach (Economic, Culture, and Tech), but from what I'm reading the "best" way is through conquering rivals. All the GotW high scores come from this approach.

Economic victory is defintly the "best" way because its the fastest. You can win Economically way before the other choices.

domination is easiest in sp, but hardest in mp

i think cultural is the easiest in mp because people are going for that victory as much as the others

Economic Ftw!

Top Bottom