Biden wins presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all due respect , USA is the enemy . There is this guy who owns the "United Stores" chain , like when translated into English . Was very famous back in the day , lobbying in the US , along the lines of Don't sweep the PM down the drain , reinforcing the direct contacts the PM had since the 1990s with the Richard Perle crowd , instead of being as a promising member of the lslamists since 1970s .

but as ı have said a couple of times already , only thing that could be worse than 4 years of Trump would be 8 years of Trump , and it was all the same anyhow , with regards to the future of this country . Reptilians and Demo-not-racrats .

Something you start seeing after downing a bottle of raki in the morning.

Maybe Biden and Turkey will get along politically. Paula Abdul said that opposites racrat.

I just hope that Trump will once admit defeat and congratulate to Biden. He had awful political strategy to divide society and it seems that politicians around world copying it as succesful formula to win elections in expense of society. There has to be put some limits, otherwise the damages will be long-term.

Trump would be a decent president with horrible communication.

Last edited:
when you live in a country where a journalist living in the US with double citizenship votes for Biden and the TV debate gets hot with the Party Troll starts a fight , it is just good policy to create balance . lf Republicans are reptilians , because they do look like some alien race bent on the destruction of the planet , the Democrats who are not exactly democratic , especially when it comes to Democracy in other countries , hence the not inside Democrat must be like demons , the same but not the same . No , ı don't know Paula Abdul .

edit : No alcoholic stuff and the assumed use of mushrooms and more is also illusionary .

when you live in a country where a journalist living in the US with double citizenship votes for Biden and the TV debate gets hot with the Party Troll starts a fight , it is just good policy to create balance . lf Republicans are reptilians , because they do look like some alien race bent on the destruction of the planet , the Democrats who are not exactly democratic , especially when it comes to Democracy in other countries , hence the not inside Democrat must be like demons , the same but not the same . No , ı don't know Paula Abdul .

edit : No alcoholic stuff and the assumed use of mushrooms and more is also illusionary .

This song is written by Paula Abdul for you R16.

maybe ı mispelled it the first time . Write Democrat . Edit Demo-not-crat .

there will be people , like in the future , claiming this song or that song was for me , because some dude from the museum will now just remember ı used to refer some singer with her surname , but no about her , too . The thing is , DO NOT claim r16 knows or is known to people . Trump has still power . And he won't be coming for me .

Anyway, congratulations, Americans for making the right choice of getting rid of sad old man for good. These 4 years were a terrifying experiment.

:thumbsup:

Add another 4 years for Trump presidency. then the whole country would turned into a nation scale Laboratory doing an experiment of "how a nation would end up being lead by an idiot that acts as a President".

@r16

Alright alright no more song dedicated for r16, this would be a small token from me to you, my favorite classic Turkish song.

Has anyone mentioned yet that being Biden the relic he is, Kamala Harris will probably be the first female president, and black too...

And someone who can inspire a people as well.
Her speech yesterday was ofc on a top moment, but I found it really enjoyable to see so much glowing, radiating happines from her face.
And despite only being "the starter", the nr2 for the main dish nr1 Biden victory speech, she got good cheers from good connecting with the audience.
Whether that will stay upright when the struggling realities kick in ? IDK. But the start is there for someone imo capable of standing her ground in such positions as VP or P

And yes there will be enough critical opinions on her not being ABCDEF enough. Sure... and how many voters do those ABCDEF represent the next elections ?

Last edited:
Has anyone mentioned yet that being Biden the relic he is, Kamala Harris will probably be the first female president, and black too...
True, though she is a competent, professional lawyer – i.e. in effect hewn from the same kind of matter the Founding Fathers were (largely a bunch of lawyers; 25 of the 56 behind the Declaration of Independence, and 32 of the 55 framers of the Constitution) – except for the complexion, and the distribution of external appendages on her body that is...

Thinking about women leaders in the past 60 years, they have at least to my recollection have been transformative or influential in both their countries and abroad (minus Argentina’s Peronist goon, @Takhisis)

Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel. I don’t know how I’d grade Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia or some of the smaller European countries that I think have had women heads of government, and New Zealand whose name I can’t spell. Arndern?

Maybe my judgment is clouded on incomplete information and cognitive bias. There are also others that I’m probably forgetting.

Thinking about women leaders in the past 60 years, they have at least to my recollection have been transformative or influential in both their countries and abroad (minus Argentina’s Peronist goon, @Takhisis)

Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel. I don’t know how I’d grade Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia or some of the smaller European countries that I think have had women heads of government, and New Zealand whose name I can’t spell. Arndern?

Maybe my judgment is clouded on incomplete information and cognitive bias. There are also others that I’m probably forgetting.

Gro Harlem Brundtland. Hers is a small country (Norway) but big legacy internationally.

Are there any bets yet how long till Trump will stop sulking and accept Biden win?

Are there any bets yet how long till Trump will stop sulking and accept Biden win?
Allegedly he has accepted it privately but is refusing to publicly acknowledge it and is pushing forward with his legal strategy. He is also said to be fuming at his legal team for their amateurish results. I do not know if he will ever formally concede the election. According to CNN, last night's victory speech was the first one given by a president-elect before the opponent had conceded. I don't know if I really believe that to be honest, but nevertheless we're in somewhat uncharted territory as far as how Trump is handling his loss.

Notably, some of his enablers in congress are carrying water for him by claiming there was widespread election fraud and a few (but very few) GOPers in congress and various state houses are calling for Republican legislatures to only send pro-Trump electors to the Electoral College. Will this be enough to affect a coup? Likely not, but we should remain vigilant and watch his side carefully for signs of movement and gathering of momentum.

Notably, the entire Republican apparatus has thus far refused to concede the election (minus a few outliers), even if they have also mostly refrained from backing a coup or pushing the stolen election narrative. It seems they are just going to hang Trump out to dry and force the rest of the country to deal with him rather than act in the nation's best interest.

I am extremely heartened that at least Fox News is beginning to cut back on their most disruptive voices - they have suspended Jeanine Pirro's show over her vitriolic calls of election fraud. Jared Kushner is said to be pushing his father-in-law to publicly concede to save his image/legacy and to make it easier to pivot into his next gig like Trump TV or whatever.

I still say he pardons himself and his family and flies to Moscow before inauguration day but I realize this is an outlandish, even cartoonish prediction. I just see it as his one ironclad route of staying out of prison and he has to know this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom