Biggest MP Challenge: cIV Champions League

IMHO CCC does the best job of awarding the "Champions of Civilization." We don't only have epics... We have a cton, 1v1, an epic, and all different era teamers. I don't think someone can be the champion of Civ because they are decent at epics. Maybe throw in some new types of games that appeal to all players. Your tournament should be renamed "MP Challenge: cIV Epic Champion League" if you leave it like it is.

I recognized a few names when I searched through the players in the tourney. I know a few of them might be great in some type of games but on other types they could be easily slaughtered.

I'm not saying that what you play sucks. It's true 8 hour games don't really appeal to me..I don't have the time or patience, and that's only if I didn't die from boredome. Nor am I saying that the games played on c4p are better than yours. I'm saying you should really change your name. It's the main reason you are recieving so much negative attention.

The real champions of civs are those that can play all different types of games, some they might not be great at, and some they might be the best at. And if they come out on top then they deserve the title of a champion.

Brancius said:
My opinion to myleague: Its not real Civilization what you guys are playing there. I read the rules of CCC, omg its just something like Command&Conquer...130 turns civ speed fast, etc. pp.

WE play REAL Civilization on normal civ speed with REAL Victory Conditions, we search REAL Champions...

ROFLMAO

In your tournament with "Always War" setting Poland players alied with each other and even defended each other capitals instead of capturing it. I never saw a REAL civilization where someone starts with an ally (especially when it's an "Always War").

Also, do we need to count Poland players as a "REAL Champions" after they broken the game rules, the spirit of the game rules and a spirit of competition itself as well?

Ellestar said:
ROFLMAO

In your tournament with "Always War" setting Poland players alied with each other and even defended each other capitals instead of capturing it. I never saw a REAL civilization where someone starts with an ally (especially when it's an "Always War").

Also, do we need to count Poland players as a "REAL Champions" after they broken the game rules, the spirit of the game rules and a spirit of competition itself as well?

The question should be: Do we need Ellestar to trash talk this tournament every second he can?

Well, if tournament organizators don't say the truth and don't inform others about what's happening in that tournament, then i feel compelled to provide a true information to everyone who may be interested in it.

It's called a "freedom of speech", not a "trashtalking".

Besides, it's a common board warrior tactics to start calling names when you don't have anything to say about a subject.

P.S. If you only was so fast in informing others instead of replying to critics...

Its so pathetic and sad watching you guys ***** about each other in multiple Forums too this is a great advert for multiplayer games

[KC]Bantams said:
Its so pathetic and sad watching you guys ***** about each other in multiple Forums too this is a great advert for multiplayer games

That's true, I just wanted to defend our tournament...

When someone calls you a liar, its pretty personal already, I wrote in C4P that I hope I don't have to answer on things like this anymore...

About sadness of this things me and Ellestar are writing you are defenetely right...

Ellestar said:
Well, if tournament organizators don't say the truth and don't inform others about what's happening in that tournament, then i feel compelled to provide a true information to everyone who may be interested in it.

It's called a "freedom of speech", not a "trashtalking".

Besides, it's a common board warrior tactics to start calling names when you don't have anything to say about a subject.

P.S. If you only was so fast in informing others instead of replying to critics...

Hey, Ellestar, lets make peace, I'll give you 20 Gold;)

Please, when you don't believe me, ask Ali Garch the russian Admin, there will be 2 rematches tonight or you can also ask Plewan, the polish Admin OR you can come tonight 8 pm MET(Rome, Berlin) to Gamespy, there you can see with your own eyes that there are this games, ok?

Like Bantams say, it's really sad what we are doing here, and we should stop to blackmail each other, ok?

Someone has to start being nice, I'll take this part with pleasure:)

Brancius said:
The cIV Champions League starts today!

Here is the official Link to this great tournament:
http://www.the-battlefield.com/index.php?page=civ4champ&game=civ4champ&setlk

40 Players from 7 Countries are comparing in this competition to find the next CCL Champion

Feel free to follow what happens around CCL. You are all welcome!

I would gladly join if still possible.
So far I only played on TBG and Hub and Inland Sea or Continents and Custom Continents maps,but I m still unbeatable in 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 games at continents ( about from 50 games) and I am and expereienced emperor player as well.

"I Walk into the forum then suddenly realize there is bodies strewn everywhere. Better leave before whatever did this comes back." :eek:

Top Bottom