BirdNES 2: Forge of Empires -- The Manipur Coast

You said you were expanding north towards which is the coastline. No expanding north.

you're right. I have the map orientated differently in my head. Not north then, but north-west. Always been my preferred direction anyway.

At this point we go with a 10 year turn for update 6: Years 331-340.

Orders due Noon April 13th​

On time orders get +.25 culture

In your orders include whether or not you want 1 or 3 leadership stats and short or expanded technology stats. The default is "no change".

Hey, I'm not in this NES but germaniscus PM'd me telling me to let the mods of the NESes he's in know that he is going to be without internet access for the next two weeks and to ask them to NPC him until he returns.
Thanks very much. Do you want to play his nation while he is gone?

O no, I don't trust myself to play another person's nation in their place, especially if they didn't say if i could or not.
Well thanks for letting me know about Germanicus. :)

Peaceful? You don't know the meaning of it

Peace was setting down in Harum. The conquering armies finalized their victories against the eastern states and occupied new lands in the name of the king. Harumi people were already moving east to settle the new lands and the many Trys already living there were accepted but watched over to see new rebellions rise. Harum was officially in peace. But it was as well in turmoil.

The constant warring in the east brought the western parts of the kingdom into a breaking point. Economic pressure and the lack of an army to watch over the western territories allowed a rebellion to arise. The western rebells were united under a certain warlord that build up his force and awaited the arrival of Harumi armies. And come they will. The people of Harum would not stand for living under anyone else but the kings of Harum. For kingdom and for king. The gods showed signs that they want this rebellion quelled as well, in the form of the easy peace the set in the east.

But Coan could not just take his whole army west now, he had to keep something in the west in case those eastern states choose to attack now after peace was signed. He hoped for the best, but knew he must prepare for the worse. He will rebuild his country before giving it to the next in line for the throne, his third son, who he trained to be king (fight outside with a fist, but fight inside with your heart) nearly from birth, after the child proved to have wisdom above average (he begun talking very early). Zoin the second would be a good man for the throne indeed. And so , finally, Coan officially declared Zoin as the new heir of the kingdom. Ever since Yucai died no true heir was chosen but finally Coan made the move he needed so much. Zoin was already 18 and Coan himself was aging... This would be the end of his days, and he had to give his son a good start. He would destroy the rebelles and build up the country from the state of war that have tared it a part, and then he could die peacefully. Zoin was always with him, watching how he acts, learning from both success and mistaken, Coan knew that he would be a well fit ruler, but he wanted to secure Zoin even more...

to Striga:
A great day to you queen of Striga. I know of your two daughters from Harumi and Strigan blood. They are strong women like you I am sure. I know you have not found any male match for them yet and I wish to invite both you and your daughters to Harum for a great parade and see if one may find my son Zoin to be good enough for them from both outside and inside. This will of course be purely their choice and I do not look for a married couple to form. But my son has been looking for a woman love interest since he was 16 and no woman he ever met seemed to fit his intellect or wisdom. Something tells me your daughters are more then perfect for him.
If they fall in love we may have future heirs to continue our rule I hope...

OOC: Orders sent, I hope they are enough.

to Striga:
A great day to you queen of Striga. I know of your two daughters from Harumi and Strigan blood. They are strong women like you I am sure. I know you have not found any male match for them yet and I wish to invite both you and your daughters to Harum for a great parade and see if one may find my son Zoin to be good enough for them from both outside and inside. This will of course be purely their choice and I do not look for a married couple to form. But my son has been looking for a woman love interest since he was 16 and no woman he ever met seemed to fit his intellect or wisdom. Something tells me your daughters are more then perfect for him.

OOC: They are definatly under 10 so.... don't expect to get any heirs any time soon. That alrite?

OOC:
mine is barely 18... So of course... It is just the beginning ;)...

Besides the parade thing can be in the end of the turn... in almost 9-10 years...

to Striga:

To King Coan
From Queen Beloslava

My daughters and I would be delighted to attend a parade in your lands, although they abit young to be thinking of marriage at the moment but their is no harm in Ana and Belosita meeting your son.
I look forward to meeting you.

OOC: whats the parada for your victories in the west? like what the Romans did?

OOC good idea... It's for the victory and friendship between the land of men and the land of women :p

BIRDJAG: could you put this on the final dates of the update? I didn't really say what the parades are for and when I think they should really happen... So do I have to add a PM / send all orders again or is this enough?

OOC: Yeah, seriously, it's a matriarchal society vs a patriarchal society, things won't be pretty. The highest queens would be considered to be property, although there may be an amount of intercultural respect which would prevent that. However, I believe that the current cultural opinions would still be held, inevitably creating strife between these two groups.

OOC: Yeah thats the beauty of it, A family of a king from us and a queen from theirs will leave rather separated where the girls of the family live in one side of the border and the boys on the other...

I do intend on a slow change of respect towards girls because of that neighbor of mine...

OOC: Yeah, seriously, it's a matriarchal society vs a patriarchal society, things won't be pretty. The highest queens would be considered to be property, although there may be an amount of intercultural respect which would prevent that. However, I believe that the current cultural opinions would still be held, inevitably creating strife between these two groups.

Well Striga is still patriarchal, this is only the second queen it's had, I think.

what's that supposed to mean :p

Racadonia is matriarchal, and my people right your nation's name like that (albeit in their own alphabet, which I should probably draw up at some point.

The Farow is the only manipur player to request expanded stats. Speak now or wait until update 7.

Top Bottom