Brave New...Nights?

I have been not playing Civ V because I loved the NiGHTS mod so much that even with the tweaks from BNW its just not been the same. They need people like you creating the base game because your version is just that good. :)

Sounds great! I hope you keep the much bigger social policy networks, they were fantastic. It's also good that civ made a replacement culture victory method for you.

Be patient, a mod of that scale takes time. OP has real life commitments too, and this shouldn't take priority over those. It'll be finished and ready when it's finished and ready

Exactly!

markusbeutel: If you need a coder, I am available to help. Not good with graphics (...) but I can make SQL and Lua do what I want :)

I'm aware that the OP is a busy person and this isn't his whole world and that he's stated no ETA, but I just wanted to ask if the community were aware of the development time spent on the first two mods (Nights for Vanilla and G&K)...? Just to give a sense of the time-frames involved...

Thanks

If u click the restart button on the first turn this happens. If u want to use the restart button find the map u want than save and reload. this will fix the problem.

Top Bottom