Brave new World's New Civilizations - REVISED AGAIN!

Whta civs would you most like to see in BNW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stonecutter9

Rex Michiganensis
Now that we know a lot more about the new civs in BNW in light of recent reveals...

~Assyria
~Brazil
~Poland
~Portugal
~The Zulu

That still leaves four civ slots open...so which civs would you most like to see in these last few slots?

Will this thread contain a poll, like the previous iterations?

Hungary.
Majapahit.
Kievan Rus.
If more Disney civs, then please add Berber with Kahina as leader.

I'm thinking there won't be other European civs. So:
-Indonesia
-Sioux/Mapuche/some other Native American civ
-Kongo
-Great Zimbabwe/other African nation

My wishlist:

Vietnam
Silk Road civ
Berbers
Italy

If more Disney civs, then please add Berber with Kahina as leader.

I don't think Berbers would count as a "Disney" civ (as you seem to define these, rather pejoratively), given how they were the backbone of several Islamic dynasties ruling over large parts of North Africa and Iberia that accomplished quite a number of architectural, scientific/academic, cultural, and mercantile feats...

:agree: :agree: :agree:
although i must say that id think a Congo area civ would be more likely than Zimbabwe, do to the latter's proximity to the Zulu area and presumably somewhat simular culture (though i know little about zimbabwe's culture, so i may be off the mark, it seems like zulu are more militaristic and tribal while Zimbabwe was a more centralized state). frankly though, either zimbabwe OR congo would be awesome, as civ is always lacking in african nations.
EDIT: i meant this to be directly below Morningcalm's comment, didnt realize this thread would grow so quickly :p

I don't think Berbers would count as a "Disney" civ (as you seem to define these, rather pejoratively), given how they were the backbone of several Islamic dynasties ruling over large parts of North Africa and Iberia that accomplished quite a number of architectural, scientific/academic, cultural, and mercantile feats...
Yea your probably right. As usual.
I stand corrected.

Indonesia
Cherokee
Vietnam
Missisipians

The poll is posted...it's organized by geographic locale and within each region they are alphabetized. Maybe I have too much free time! :lol:

Voting for
Ashanti (need another sub-saharan African civ, offers great female leader, Ashanti/Gold Coast/Ghana was a significant part of the Scramble for Africa)
Morocco/Berbers (North African civ for scenario)
Native American civ, specifically The Sioux or The Inuit (I think they're the civilizations most likely linked to a resource)
and Indonesia/Majapahit

Kongo is already present as a CS..
Oh,how very disappointing!
I'll vote for
-Morocco
-The Khmer
-Tibet
-Indonesia
With Indonesia as number one priority.

Jerusalem has been confirmed as remaining a city state. Surely this must put Israel out of the running?

Jerusalem has been confirmed as remaining a city state. Surely this must put Israel out of the running?

You're probably right, but the designers just might have excluded Jerusalem. I'll admit, it's a long shot and I wanted to see the results.

I went with:

Indonesia
Italy
Morocco
Native American (specifically Cherokee, Shawnee or Sioux)

Top Bottom