Break free while you still can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard III is dead
Long live Richard IV (perhaps)

Ladies & Gentlemen: Place your bets:
He comes back as Richard IV 3-1
He comes back as the Duke of Gloucester 4-1

Sad schmad. Good riddance I say. He'll be sitting in his boxers waiting for the phone to ring to actually do some work to earn that paycheck he's bringing in staring at a blank screen with nothing to do wondering why he left CFC when he has nothing better to do while sitting there in his boxers...

Well if that is the case, then I guess I'll see you elsewhere RIII.

=o|

Originally posted by cgannon64
Joespaniel posting, Switch 625 in the forum?

Its like by leaving, RIII brought back posters from the dead. :crazyeye:
What? :confused:

@ cromagnon: Even you are back from the dead! Didn't you play some SGs with me and then leave because you needed more time in the lab, or something like that?

Anyway, I was saying that this thread has brought back two posters - joespaniel and Switch - who had left the forum already.

Pretty soon people before even MY time will start posting their goodbyes, like starlifter. :crazyeye:

Yeah CGannon, I was most shocked to see Graedius, not the other two (I came to OT after Switch more or less left).

Originally posted by ainwood
Good for him for leaving! Although I never got to tell him that I practically joined this forum because I read some of his posts. I'm a Sultan Fan :D

Richard, CFC OT is indeed an addiction. I've gotten all I will out of it. I learned a lot about people and the world here. I really should stop posting in OT at least, but I'm sure I won't :( Sadly, I didn't see many of your posts until very recently. While I didn't always agree with what you said it was intellegent and thoughtful, and I will miss.

See you RIII

Now don't bring the tories back to power. Why dont you work for Liberals?

One less Canadian left.

Oh man. I know his rational thinking and intelligence will be missed greatly. He was probably the first person I respected on this site when I joined several months ago.

Way to drive him off guys. ;)

And he was just a few posts shy of 5,000.

:sad:

Now who will I conquer in HOI? ;) (Or b!tch about?)

*Cue Grampa's Voice*

"I remember the days when RIII and I spammed the forum trying to get 1000 posts. Now look at what a frigging spammer he became!" :D

Seriously though, instead of lamenting the fact that you are losing one of your "thoughtful and insightful" posters, why not try to be one yourself? :)

Well, as long as people are announcing they're leaving, I guess I should too. I'm not going as far away as others, I'm just going back 'upstairs' to CivIII, but I'm done with OT...

Originally posted by Perfection
Bah! Half the forum can go as long as Sultan comes back, I miss him :sad:

For the most part I agree.

I wouldnt be too sad about the exodus of posters. We always seem to get some fresh blood after the place. There are about a dozen people who are currently really insiteful people that weren't here when I got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom