Broken Star PBEM

I created an email for the game and sent you a forwarding code. Everyone must accept this. We must decide about Alvarez before to set the email and the tracker.

Thank you!

Also, I have confirmed my pbem forwarding...

I sent an email to psza, inviting him to join the game.

Is this the bonkers Mod where everyone gets nuked after ~30turn?

yes please, I will play!

Confirmed as well.

Looking at thread 1, Michkov would have the save before sending to Alvarez; do we need to admin hack this save?

(I had a couple sessions on single player Broken Star - got over-run by the Rebels twice - so good practice for this game ...)

Last edited:
Waiting for Knoedel's confirmation on e-mail forwarding rule. After that, I will create the tracker site.

Michkov sent the save to the tracker email, so I will send it to psza, this time.

There is an email with the save attached ... but it was from michkov's gmx email address and the tracker has michkov's gmail address. So ... from the trackers point of view ... there are no valid emails to scan.

Valid email = email from known address (address in tracker file) plus has appropriate attachment.

PS: If gmail alerts you to a log-in ... that was me :).

There is an email with the save attached ... but it was from michkov's gmx email address and the tracker has michkov's gmail address. So ... from the trackers point of view ... there are no valid emails to scan.

Valid email = email from known address (address in tracker file) plus has appropriate attachment.

PS: If gmail alerts you to a log-in ... that was me :).

Thank you again, Ruff!

Michkov, which email account will you use for this game?

Thanks Michkov, Phylhom, Ruff - I have the save. I was unable to open it - I need the password.

I have attached it to the thread in the hope that the Admin User can hack it.

Attachments

• BrokenStar_AD-2014-March_to_Alvarez.CivBeyondSwordSave
    194.9 KB · Views: 106
Civ games go out over the GMX address. I'm a bit puzzled how my gmail address got in the mix. Ruff please change the tracker so it accepts the gmx address.

So we are waiting on Tigranes?

Top Bottom