[BtS] 2032 AD Scenario/Mod

Hey, folks. I've decided that I'm going to revisit this mod long enough to repost a new link. No updates. I've joined with the NESing community now, so I really don't play civ anymore (maybe sometime in the future?). But I'll try to reupload the file by the end of the day. At the time, I didn't know that Filefront had issues.

...yeah, that was a long week. School work + NESing = no time.

But I finally got around to it. The new file can be found here.

Realize that this is NOT adapted to BtS 3.19; right now it's 3.17. You will have to upgrade the scenario yourself. I will not be upgrading the scenario to BtS 3.19, though anyone who wishes to can do so themselves and post it here. As far as I know, all that has to be done is replace a DLL.

I admit, I'm not one to be able to edit this. I just discovered and would love for somebody to make it playable with the latest version. Can somebody please help?

:cry:

I admit, I'm not one to be able to edit this. I just discovered and would love for somebody to make it playable with the latest version. Can somebody please help?

:cry:

I have the 3.19 addition of the game and the mod seems to work for me.

Circuit, thanks for putting this scenario up again. I like the scenario and I find it to be much more deep and interesting than the default Next War scenario.

Question for Circuit: How exactly would you go about patching the mod? I'm guessing your mod is similar to vanilla NextWar somehow, so I guess it might be a matter of swapping out a .dll or editing the 2032 ones to match. Any ideas on which .dll it is? I have Notepad++ so editing it shouldn't be a problem, so long as I know what to edit.

...just checking...if you're lucky, replacing the included .dll with the 3.19 dll from here might already do the job.

If that's not enough, then you'd probably have to update BUG, which might also be done by just replacing every file, but again, only if you're lucky.

Top Bottom