BTS 3.13 Casual PBEM Rookies Challenge

I just received AD 1200 today, and will send tonight.:goodjob:

Guys, I'll be in Hawaii for my honeymoon:king: from Tuesday through next Wednesday. I'll have my laptop, and can play, but I'm not sure what kind of internet access I'll be able to get my hands on. So, if there are no games, it's Hawaii's internet's fault.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
It's a hard life...

Has this died? Haven't seen a turn in a week or two...

I may have dropped the ball. With the semester ending and going out of town, I probably played a turn and forgot to send. I sent the last turn I took (1735) to the next person. Not sure if that is where we are or not.

I resent 1750 a.d. to Shogu tonight.

I just created an Academy and it didn't give me the 50% science as indicated. I didn't even get 25%. Had 107 before building and had 127 after. Anybody know why that happened?

??? I guess I missed the latest patch. I've been on 3.17 for quite some time...

Looking at the 3.19 change log, looks impressive. I propose a vote, though it looks like one of us has already upgraded.

So I say we upgrade unless someone votes otherwise. Thoughts?

Yes, I upgraded to 3.19. I didn't think about that affecting our game when I did it. With Pitboss games it doesn't seem to cause problems.

With Pitboss games it doesn't seem to cause problems.

Does that mean that my other direct-connection game will still run if I upgrade, even if all of those people do NOT upgrade? I don't want to get into a cascading you-have-to-upgrade-this-game-because-some-other-game-was-upgraded thing unless there is no other choice.

You probably need to check with the game host. I don't know for sure, but it seemed like in my direct connection game, people could connect without patching. You have a different scenario though if you patch and the host remains at 3.17

So I suppose we all need to patch then. What's everyone's patch status? Is there anyone who can't?

I still do not know if I can patch yet. Someone else has patched in my direct-connect game, and something squirrelly is happening, but I do not know if it is related yet. If that game patches then I can also patch here. I suspect I cannot have one game patched and the other one not.

Top Bottom