[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

2 new test versions of RoM AND a new official patch....wow Im falling behind lol....Got a new xp 32bit up but having trouble getting my 64bit xp to setup, says my good key is now bad : /, boo.

Of the two which is the best/stable? Newest test 2.7 or 2.63? Will d/l accordingly

i have patched to 3.19 and played 3-5 games seems that RoM 2.63 working with no errors

Update:
After reinstaling system and game RoM not working any more with 3.19

Hi, I recently installed the Rise of Mankind Megapack with all the features and nothing else. But whenever i start up a new game and I click a civilization start the game, it starts to load then it crashes. Is this due to the Megapack or is it something else?

Hi, I recently installed the Rise of Mankind Megapack with all the features and nothing else. But whenever i start up a new game and I click a civilization start the game, it starts to load then it crashes. Is this due to the Megapack or is it something else?
Read up what other players and zappara posted about it.

Hey everyone. I don't know if this problem has been brought up before or if it's been answered (If you know the answer or can at least direct me to it I'd be really appreciative).

I nstalled this mod awhile ago and everything worked fine. Then out of the blue when I try to launch it, it no longer wants to work. Every other mod works fine, but for some reason it sais it encounters and error and doesn't want to run no matter what I try. I reinstalled Civ 4 Beyond the Sword and even reinstalled the mod, no luck.

Any idea what I can do?

Sorry, I installed 2.62 full then the 2.63 patch.

Originally it was just 2.62 full and the 2.62 patch. I don't really understand why it stopped working as I changed nothing, I'm worried it might be a virus or something along those lines. The only thing that's making me think otherwise is the fact that the other mods (the ones that come shipped with the game anyhow) load up fine.

To play RoM2, you'll either need to wait until RevDCM is upgraded to 3.19 or you'll need to deinstall 3.19 :)

edited: nevermind : )

What are you talking about? How could someone put a virus there?

I can't download the mod from FilePlanet! Someone put a virus in its place! :shake:
Fileplanet? I haven't uploaded my mod to that site. Rise of Mankind is available only in Filefront's and previous versions in Atomicgamer sites.

Edit: I just downloaded my own mod from Filefront's site and scanned it with 2 different virus scanners - the scanners didn't find anything wrong with the modpack's rar file.

Possibly a false positive because of the archive. Try setting your virus scanner a little less strict.

when i go to download the megapack at filefront the homepage comes up w/o any link for civ. i click the dl link from here and it just takes me to file fronts home page. i registered there but it didnt make a difference. do u know what is wrong?

Fileplanet? I haven't uploaded my mod to that site. Rise of Mankind is available only in Filefront's and previous versions in Atomicgamer sites.

Edit: I just downloaded my own mod from Filefront's site and scanned it with 2 different virus scanners - the scanners didn't find anything wrong with the modpack's rar file.

I meant FileFront, I just confused the two sites. Thankfully the link seems to be working fine now. Probably there was a security problem yesterday.

zapara, I want to applaud you for a first rate mod. It does add more realism to the civ4 and civ4 BTS. Ethnic influenced weapons are a very nice touch.
One compliant though - A T-72 Main Battle Tank is a Russian tank and not Egyptian or Middle Eastern Tank. Otherwise, very well done. Oh. I would like to add that T-59 and T-62 Main Battle Tanks are Chinese made tanks. The Middle East Nations have a mixed number of tank types -manly Russian and Chinese (T-54/55 (Russian), T-62 (Chinese), and T-72 (Russian)).

I am very satisfied with the technology research tree - actually has the feel of the real technology track which happened in reality. Can't wait for the 2.7 patch.
Thank you the mod and your hard work.

JayW.

Top Bottom