[BTS] The History of Three Kingdoms

Hi, first off, I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful mod.
I love the Three Kingdoms era and history, and it's great fun playing a Civ version of it. You did an excellent job.

However, my friend and I are having a problem.
We were trying to play the game with your mod over LAN.

And it worked fine for a while. But eventually we get a problem where the games "desync".
My friend would detach a hero from a unit, but something goes wrong. He ends up with two copies of the hero. One separate, and one still attached to the unit.

Our game would go for a couple more turns... but then we'd get an error telling us that the games are out of sync. And we'd have the game crash.

Do you know what causes this?

I tried downloading the main installer, and each time it gives me an error and says its incomplete or damaged, whats with that?

I get a Python exception every single turn.

Attachments

• Exception.jpg
    Exception.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 359
This looks REALLY good! I can't wait for a chance to give it a try! Excellent work from what I can see.

Now I have a problem of CTD normally i used to reload saved games and it could continue, but in this mod it CTD at same point, even if it is reload. Pl help . Thanks

Unfortunately it looks like the mod team is currently inactive. They tend to take long breaks in between version releases though, so this isn't too unusual. As for the CtD's, typically there aren't many, and the ones that do occur rarely seem to happen across multiple games. I've had it once or twice (with the situation you described) but I can never seem to pinpoint a cause.

Unfortunately it looks like the mod team is currently inactive. They tend to take long breaks in between version releases though, so this isn't too unusual. As for the CtD's, typically there aren't many, and the ones that do occur rarely seem to happen across multiple games. I've had it once or twice (with the situation you described) but I can never seem to pinpoint a cause.

I had a huge issue with a certain general once, I won it through the exp count (not the random commander but with purchase) and when I tried to level it (since it came with 4 levels and bunch XP) game would crash, Game would also crash the next end turn; Deleting this one commander would fix it

I think that's one bug I've seen before, it's probably tied to the xp he has being greater than the xp needed for the next two levels or so... Usually it doesn't really happen though, since commanders rarely get purchased. Unfortunately the team isn't around to fix it up right now. I guess we'll all have to just delete the commanders every so often.

after founded 1 city and play for 1 hour, thee game crashed n exit to windows.
i am running vista with 4GB RAM.

As someone who really appreciates the warring states period I can't help but find myself hella frustrated by the fact that every time I try to install this mod and run it, Civ always crashes to desktop.

so is this dead ?

because i was hoping to ask someone if its possible to add more events

so is this dead ?

because i was hoping to ask someone if its possible to add more events

I don't think it's officially dead.

Adding events should be easy in Python. Maybe post your ideas and someone can upload a "patch"?

Have specific ideas of what kinds of events you want in?

Top Bottom