[BTS] Total War 0.93 (Beta Test Version)

I just deleted my old total war folder, then downloaded the new one that comes in one file. then downloaded the patch 99a. I extracted Total_War_0.99.7z, then extracted the patch in the MOD folder. It never asked if I wanted to overwrite anything. Then when I loaded the mod, it only took about 5 seconds (usually takes a couple minutes for mods to load), and other than saying totalwar.99 in the top right corner, there wasn't any indication that the mod was loaded. Tried to start a new game, and couldn't select any civs. that weren't part of regular BTS.

I just deleted my old total war folder, then downloaded the new one that comes in one file. then downloaded the patch 99a. I extracted Total_War_0.99.7z, then extracted the patch in the MOD folder. It never asked if I wanted to overwrite anything. Then when I loaded the mod, it only took about 5 seconds (usually takes a couple minutes for mods to load), and other than saying totalwar.99 in the top right corner, there wasn't any indication that the mod was loaded. Tried to start a new game, and couldn't select any civs. that weren't part of regular BTS.

You're doing better than me. I downloaded it, used 7-zip to unpack the files into my \mods\ directory, applied the patch and the game crashes before it even gets to the start screen.
I deleted everything and tried again without the patch, that way it at least started playing the start screen music with a black screen before crashing to the desktop.

Hi, very useful changes in the 99d Patch (Disease is now usable) as well as cool new leaderheads :)

Will you make the mod playable with the latest patch? Since i won´t update if i can´t play your mod with it ;)

Hi, very useful changes in the 99d Patch (Disease is now usable) as well as cool new leaderheads :)

Will you make the mod playable with the latest patch? Since i won´t update if i can´t play your mod with it ;)

I am working on a playable and stable version, with the help of french players, in a french forum (www.civfr.com). I will give news when a good version of the mod will be ready.

Great to hear!

Sadly my french lessons were long long ago.. :mischief:

One more point of feedback, please make the "Barbarian invades city and founds new civ" feat optional, since it produces (especially with the barbarian civs become civs if they are left alone option) way too much new little civs who have no chance.

Hi,

since the new patch (99d) i get during the later games (once 1440, once abou 1600) a repeatable CTD after clicking the End Turn Button. The logfile for these games is more than 100 MB, so i´m not sure if i should send them to you.

Hi,

since the new patch (99d) i get during the later games (once 1440, once abou 1600) a repeatable CTD after clicking the End Turn Button. The logfile for these games is more than 100 MB, so i´m not sure if i should send them to you.

It won't be useful for me. I will release a new patch very soon, but it needs more tests. Please be patient ;).

Alright! If i can help in anyway though, just say so :)

I cannot play for some reason, I got the latest official patch, and and this mod's patch, but everytime I load it, I get a stop working error. What's up? and yes I got windows vista.

I cannot play for some reason, I got the latest official patch, and and this mod's patch, but everytime I load it, I get a stop working error. What's up? and yes I got windows vista.
The actual version (99d) is not yet compatible with the 3.19 patch, but jojoweb is working on it.

Where i can download the patch since i can't found it in the first page?

Thanks.

Where i can download the patch since i can't found it in the first page?

Thanks.

He meant the first post on the first page.
Go down to the last lines of the post.
There you will see two links. One for the full install of .00. Get that, then...
You will see the second link, it is Patch .00f. Get that and install it over the first installation.

Question: Is that patch 3.19 compatible?

Question: Is that patch 3.19 compatible?

Yes, it should be.

Alas it seem to have one major bug at least. I start a new game, kill one civ at the beginning and suddenly every other civ declares war, then i become a vassal state?? and the game crashes.
Same error in other games, the game crushes as soon as you destroy another civ.

Yes, it should be.

Alas it seem to have one major bug at least. I start a new game, kill one civ at the beginning and suddenly every other civ declares war, then i become a vassal state?? and the game crashes.

I'm getting the same thing, I conquered and control the cities of japan,and after i won, and free the city, I automatically got a CtD. I Freed every single one of the cities. Also the Free city description is too big, can you like decrease the amount of text.

Not only do I crash after conquering another empire and free every city, the resources are all messed up in the city menu where they display, it's all patched up to one complete mess.

once i installed 0.99f patch for 3.19, i encountered many memory allocation failure again which i have not experienced since upgrade to vista 64 bits and 4GB ram. Please help.

Yes, it should be.

Please, send me a saved game relative to this error, it insterests me much.

Top Bottom