BTS Unaltered Gameplay Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy :blush: But I also thought that the building icons (for normal buildings) were not there yet. If they are in, in a couple of days I'll make the pages for sure :)

No worries. I've had to slow down as well with this new job. If you mean putting the building icons as headers to the normal building columns (the ones that show the effects of the buildings), then no, I haven't done that yet. I will, though, so you should be able to set up the columns without needing any changes after that.

To be clear, I'll simply swap out the headers. I won't change the column names or anything like I did for the others.

Now that I think of it, though, I should probably switch those to use the civ-specific buildings as well. So you would set up the Barracks column but when you see it while playing the Zulu, you'd see the Ikhanda (sp?). What do you think? I didn't use this screen much, so I'd like to hear your thoughts.

No worries. I've had to slow down as well with this new job. If you mean putting the building icons as headers to the normal building columns (the ones that show the effects of the buildings), then no, I haven't done that yet. I will, though, so you should be able to set up the columns without needing any changes after that.

To be clear, I'll simply swap out the headers. I won't change the column names or anything like I did for the others.

Now that I think of it, though, I should probably switch those to use the civ-specific buildings as well. So you would set up the Barracks column but when you see it while playing the Zulu, you'd see the Ikhanda (sp?). What do you think? I didn't use this screen much, so I'd like to hear your thoughts.

If it is possible, it will be great. :goodjob:

I have PM'd thunderfall and asked him to move this thread to our forum. I'm also going to ask him to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom