[BtS] Wolfshanze's Revolution

Yes it does. As for whether it will be updated or not is a big ?, because phungus is focusing on LoR.

Hey Phungus,

The new 3.19 patch renders the Wolfhanze mod inoperable.

Does this effect you mode as well?

For pure Wolfshanze mod, you can simply Delete the gamecore.dll in the Wolfshanze mod folder, and it'll work. As for WolfRevolution, I will update it once RevDCM releases a 3.19 version. Should be out in the next couple of days.

Updated to be 3.19 compliant:

Changelog
Update to WolfRevolution 1.5.0 23 Jun 2009
-Updates RevDCM component to 2.50
--Includes BetterAI 0.78c
--Makes mod BtS 3.19 compliant

Hi Phungus

Thanks for doing this just to let you know there are still people playing this mod who appreciate your efforts.

Cheers

I'll second that.

THANKS!!!!!

Hey phungus, just wondering would it be very time consuming to add in low poly art from LOR into wolfrevolution ?

Hey phungus, just wondering would it be very time consuming to add in low poly art from LOR into wolfrevolution ?

That's insanely time consuming and tedious work. I'm not going to do it for WolfRev no, as I'm not developing it, just keeping it up to date with the latest RevDCM versions.

Hey Phungus,
One, I'm a really big fan of your mod, so thanks for combining two of my favorite mods.
Two, I'm also a really big fan of the WorldWarWolf scenario, but I feel that The British Empire is incredibly over-powered. In every game they seem to become incredibly more advanced then the rest of the world at an astonishing rate. What I think the problem is, is that most of the British Empire should be their own nations such as Canada and Australia. It's too large to be as stable as it is. Like Russia, in that scenario, is large but is also very unstable. And the French and Ottoman Empires are split into there own constituent nations (French: Vietnam, North Africa; Ottoman: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc...), and I believe that the British Empire should be split up like that too.
But besides that, I can find no fault whatsoever with this mod. It offers complexity and playability and is really, really fun. so again,
Thank You

Update to WolfRevolution 1.6.0 on 22 Oct 2009
-Updates RevDCM component to 2.60
--Includes BetterAI 0.81m
--Includes BULL, and BUG v 4.1.1
--Too many improvements to RevDCM core to list here (check RevDCM changelog in the docs folder of the mod)
-fixed longstanding issue from v 1.5.0 where the Project interdependencies did not work correctly, Apollo program will now allow spaceship parts correctly in 1.6.0

By looking at the first post, this mod lacks a big bang to become a major mod like Rise of Mankind and Fall from Heaven, it will be nice if you can add more features and go with a great gameplay plan like those two has to make your mod gain more attention.

despite that your mod is abit minor, You are doing a fine job on making this mod, i just wish you make a big plan and be one of the big mods.

By looking at the first post, this mod lacks a big bang to become a major mod like Rise of Mankind and Fall from Heaven, it will be nice if you can add more features and go with a great gameplay plan like those two has to make your mod gain more attention.

despite that your mod is abit minor, You are doing a fine job on making this mod, i just wish you make a big plan and be one of the big mods.

Well WolfRev is no longer phungus's main focus. Legends of Revolution is where it's at. Follow the link in his sig.

To be honest this is probably my favourite mod because its not too big. I think the change made for this mod are good but not so over bearing that you dont feel like you have to relearn the game balance/rules. Its great for LAN play if you ask me.

If you want the fancier stuff, go to that mod.

If you want the combat emphasis- go to Merged Mod.

There are plenty of variants of Wolfshanze around.

Is there any way to get a version that works with 3.17?

I am doing some moding and don't have the time to update to 3.19 untill I am done with it but would like to play this mod.

Look in the list of download mirrors for LoR.

Updated to WolfRevolution 1.6.1 on 3 Dec 2009
*Save Game compatible with WolfRev 1.6.0
-Updated RevDCM component to 2.61
-Improved Installer, Vista and Windows 7 users should no longer need to launch as an adminstrator

just a small, eventually dumb question:

i checked 'Super Spies' in RevDCM options (in Game), saved my game and reloaded, but it isnt working ...
in my \Mods\WolfRevolution\UserSettings\RevDCM.ini it says 'SS_ENABLED = True' which i think points to 'Super Spies', but they still do not get Xp from missions :(

Is there a way to enable it globally? like when the mod is loaded the 'Super Spies' are enabled by default?
i am too dumb to find out how to change that setting on my own ... sorry ^^

thx in advance

HahnHolio

I just double checked it and it works fine. Also you do not need to save and reload. Simply click the box in the super spies section (in the RevDCM tab as you have noted) that says promotions, and Spy Promotions will be enabled.

Also I personally recommend Legends of Revolution instead of WolfRev, as I don't develop this mod. All I do with this is merge the Wolfshanze mod with RevolutionDCM. LoR is the mod I actually work on.

Top Bottom