[BUG] 2 Great people in same turn from city?

imho its not that kind of bug. i did this often and didnt even know ppl call it a bug. to enlight some of you the max number of great persons per turn from a city hard builded is 4 for the 4 different types. u cant get more from other cities cose they game checks every city after another (like it does with growth and suddenly going into negative happiness inbetween)

The bug is also present in Gods & Kings. As you can see in the image, I've just received 3 Great People on the same turn!

I've also attached the savegame.

Attachments

• 3 GP on the same turn.jpg
    3 GP on the same turn.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 251
  • Before_3_GP_Same_turn.7z
    1.1 MB · Views: 237
imho its not that kind of bug. i did this often and didnt even know ppl call it a bug. to enlight some of you the max number of great persons per turn from a city hard builded is 4 for the 4 different types. u cant get more from other cities cose they game checks every city after another (like it does with growth and suddenly going into negative happiness inbetween)

I agree, it's not a bug. It's a reward for focusing hard on microing GPP.

I actually like that change. Free GP were overpowered before, it seems about right now. The addition of faith-buying makes up for losing a couple. Also the Mayans would be way OP.

The bug is also present in Gods & Kings. As you can see in the image, I've just received 3 Great People on the same turn!

I've also attached the savegame.

This bug persists in patch 1.0.2.13, but its behaviour has been changed. Now, I receive only 2 GP (those with the greatest number of GP points).

Top Bottom