BUG Mod Un-Loading?

Onionsoilder

Reaver
I started playing fewer mods recently and moved back to more vanilla BtS, but I've found myself missing the wonderful UI enhancements and so downloaded this mod. I installed it in the CustomAssets folder, then launched the game. I saw the improvements right away, with the nice, enhanced Civilopedia(such as having the trait directory for leaders and such), but when I started a game I found the UI enhancements curiously absent. When I quit the game to the main menu, the Civilopedia enhancements were also gone, and I had the plain old boring Civlopedia. I'm guessing that somewhere between launching BTS and starting a new game, BUG is unloaded for some reason... Anyone know why?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm updated to 3.19, and I have BlueMarble terrains installed(which does work).

Did you check modified assets - that option will not use mod files installed under the customassets folder. Also, multi-player games will ignore the customassets folder too.

Ah yes, that was the problem. I usually check that so it's impossible to succumb to worldbuilder use when playing on higher difficulty levels. I also knew it stopped you from modifying the XML files and such for that game, but I didn't realize it also blocked the custom assets folder.

Top Bottom