Bug,please help

Juka 1.22

Chieftain
Hi guys,

Dont know if anyone remembers me I was on the forums long ago..hmm...yeah...:blush:

Anyway :D ,I reinstalled c3c to play it again,but this time an error crashes my every game.When I played it the first time I didnt have this bug,maybe I had some patch or something.

I did download the patch from the official site but it still occurs..:(

The error message is something like this

File not found
Art\art\units\knight.wav

If u could help would really appreciate it.:thanx:

How exactly can we remember you when this is your first post?

Scroll down to a post by Padma in this thread. Dunno if that's what you're looking for though...

Thanks Trooper,I'm gonna try this now :goodjob:

Juka doesnt ring a bell?
Well I remember you,I posted in off-topic mostly,once long time ago,hehe...maybe I'll drop by down there again *I see mods loading shotguns*...:mischief:

Ah, you must have done something really bad then, postcount down to 1 again.

;)

Juka The Dumb, yeah I remember that name. :)

So, did you fix the problem?

As for OT: don't bother it's decaying as we speak. ;)

Hey it works!Thanks,I'm owning them again.

And yeah Padma,its moi.:)
Oh so OT is decaying...perfect timing for my arrival...

Juka - I won't ban you ... yet.

If you really are "100% more mature", I recommend sending a PM to Thunderfall, explaining that you want back on to the site, and probably include apologies for prior actions, and a promise not to indulge in such things, again. Infraction will result in immediate perm-ban.

I was just kiding:joke:,I have no bad intentions or anything,just wanted to ask about this bug.

About the past "actions",I was really dumb and had to much time on my hands lol.I remember this was a nice forum with cool people,maybe a little strict though but nice overall.

Dont wanna bother you or anything,wish you all the best:)

Top Bottom