Bug Report

Having a bit of trouble loading 4.2 for Warlords.

Get a Runtime Error, saying its asking to close the application in a strange way etc.

Tried opening it from desktop and loading ingame, never gets past the Warlords loading screen before showing the error message and closing.

Any advice would be well received.

What's 4.2? Current version is 3.1, and it is for BtS, not for Warlords.

I meant 2.4. I've sorted it out now, reinstalled Warlords and then reinstalled the mod and it's fine. Think perhaps it wasn't patched properly. First game crashed so I've used the CFF fix and it seems fine so far. Keep up the good work! ;)

Are monasteries suppose to become totally non-functional or just unbuildable (as they are in normal civ)? After they become obsolete I can not make missionaries even in cities with a monastary.

i found a bug.

in world map i edited turkish civ's religion.

orthodoxy 's holy city is turkish capital istanbul.

but i edited all turkey cities religion islam except istanbul holy city.

so after edit turkey become islam country.

and there was some error messages about holy city in game.

but after it turkish empire get very high scores.

i m playing middle age now.

other civ's point is almost 300.

but turkey point is over 2000000.

i found a bug.

in world map i edited turkish civ's religion.

orthodoxy 's holy city is turkish capital istanbul.

but i edited all turkey cities religion islam except istanbul holy city.

so after edit turkey become islam country.

and there was some error messages about holy city in game.

but after it turkish empire get very high scores.

i m playing middle age now.

other civ's point is almost 300.

but turkey point is over 2000000.

Well, it isn't really a bug if you can't recreate it during normal gameplay.

Hi, I've a CTD on T.R. 2.4 with Win7 x64 when trying to launch a game ( World map 2.4 ), the loading blocks on "finish" and CTD.

Hi, I've a CTD on T.R. 2.4 with Win7 x64 when trying to launch a game ( World map 2.4 ), the loading blocks on "finish" and CTD.

We don't really support TR 2.4; it's a very old version, and I have no way of helping you - I don't even have it installed. But just in case, do smaller random maps load OK?

With the latest revision 3705, the armenian settler when selected shows normal sprite, when unselected and another unit with movement points remaining is selected, it shows a chariot instead of a horse and cart but women annd children remain.

Same goes for Kovaczi Novegamatic:)confused:) but then it shows as a greek spearmen.

With the latest revision 3705, the armenian settler when selected shows normal sprite, when unselected and another unit with movement points remaining is selected, it shows a chariot instead of a horse and cart but women annd children remain.

Same goes for Kovaczi Novegamatic:)confused:) but then it shows as a greek spearmen.

There must be something very wrong with your installation; all the units are tested, and as far as settler is concerned, it is doubly improbably, since Armenia just uses default settler. I haven't been able to reproduce anything like what you are reporting.

Hmm, the installation is on a separate folder esp. for SVN. All i did was update. Will do another full download to see if the problem persists.

*I did a full download and renamed it so i could load the save i had. I also seen some pink sprites which then revert to normal. When i use single unit graphics there are no problems. Also when i load up Vanilla BtS it says that my graphics are below minimum. It never said anything like that before. This setup is from after Civ4 and i never had this problem.

Not that it is a big issue and i have been using single unit graphs to reduce lag for some time now. It will prob go away when i upgrade my system soonish.

Another update from my last post above and a bug report.

I always get the message that my system is below spec. However now i upgraded my system it is no different. Load up vanilla = system is below spec. Then advanced, load a mod REALISM, no message at all when it pops up. Now i mention it, it is vanilla anyways.
Also the wierd behaviour is gone regarding the sprites. Complete reinstall of the game + SVN.

The bug report is that the english royal cannon crashes my game when selected. It happend just now when i loaded up an autosave and the first unit i selected was the royal cannon. Earlier i was able to move them but that was with auto select next unit. Also they gave a huge graphical glitch which might be the cause of the crash. *small update when a royal cannon is auto selected it crashes aswell.
**also the reason to load an autosave was because of the initial crash. Tried to remove them with worldbuilder only to find that when you load the modded WB save it removes the older autosaves.. :mad:

Found a repeatable crash in rev3752:

Also posted on development forum (username Iamwinterborn over there), but wasn't sure how to upload things there, here's copypasta from those forums:

2. I have encountered a repeatable crash. I believe I have narrowed it down to this -> I have two ships in port, an early dragon ship and a galley. Early dragon ship has been assigned to protect the galley. I upgrade the galley to the rudder unit, and then the early dragon to dragon. I then pass the turn. Some things happen (including Ainu being pacified), the other civs successfully make their move, and right when it looks like it would come back to my turn it crashes. I tried repeating my steps 3 times, same crash every time. The fourth time, I did not upgrade the units, and simply sent galley back home, and this time it did not crash. Ainu wasn't the problem, I think upgrading the paired units was.

Attachments

• CrashRev3752.7z
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
Not sure if this has already been reported, but whenever I load up an Earth2 map, the game gives me the same map every time, a selection of a few tiles (a hill, forest, and a large river) mirrored over and over again, with no ocean.

Not sure if this has already been reported, but whenever I load up an Earth2 map, the game gives me the same map every time, a selection of a few tiles (a hill, forest, and a large river) mirrored over and over again, with no ocean.

Earth2 is not specially developed for the RI. Try other scripts as Tectonics or Fractured World.

Top Bottom