Bug reports and technical issues

I assume that Carthage is long dead so you won't get Carthago to flip to them...

But Rusadir[4-5 tiles W of Carthago] went indie.

I think the new city owner after a civil war is quite random... you doesn't have to have palace or anything there to make sure that you still possess it.
No idea with the Brundisium.. the city on the tip of Iberia right? CMIIW

Nope, NE of the sheep in Italy. The city right at the heel.

BTW, I reloaded, and the second time I collapsed on the same turn and Carthago went Indie. So perhaps it really is random:D

Yeah.. that's why I called it random :rolleyes:

Oops..
Still in Italy..
mistakes then :)

(edit : just figure out the one in Iberia is Brigantium :p)

I'm not certain this is the right place, but at the moment, the Chinese UHV says to build two Confucian Academies and two Taoist Pagodas. Problem is... there -is- no Confucianism in DoC. Is the Chinese UHV unachievable?

May we know what version (or revision) your DoC is?
Because Confucius had cancelled his trip and return back to China in v1.8 :)

The latter four corporations don't work: Steel Industry, Luxury Industry, Oil Industry, and Computer Industry. They never spread. It's because of lines 247 to 252 in Companies.py:

elif iCompany in [iSteelIndustry, iOilIndustry, iLuxuryIndustry, iComputerIndustry]:
lOtherCompanies = []
for iTempCompany in [iSteelIndustry, iOilIndustry, iLuxuryIndustry, iComputerIndustry]:
if iTempCompany != iCompany:
lOtherCompanies.append(iTempCompany)
iValue *= (4 - len(lOtherCompanies)) / 4

len(lOtherCompanies) will always be 3 and iValue for these 4 companies will always be so small (0.25 afaik) that they never spread. Comment these lines out and the companies will spread fine.

This made me play a Communist America. Now I must have a proper go at Capitalism.

iOnlySignIn said:
The latter four corporations don't work: Steel Industry, Luxury Industry, Oil Industry, and Computer Industry. They never spread. It's because of lines 247 to 252 in Companies.py:

I don't see a Companies.py in my v1.73. Where should it be?

I seem to have no scenarios when I load this mod, and I also have a 'Play Now!' button, which I presume is diagnostic of something. Help, please? Thanks.

I seem to have no scenarios when I load this mod, and I also have a 'Play Now!' button, which I presume is diagnostic of something. Help, please? Thanks.
The mod failed to load entirely, did you have it in the program files mod folder or the document mod folder?

The mechanism by which civs spawn requires them to have at least one unit in play before they become playable. In order for that unit to affect gameplay as little as possible, it is a seige unit in an uninhabited region. That unit is supposed to disappear when the civ actually spawns, but at certain points in the development process oversights allowed a civ (mostly Aztecs, as you noticed) to keep their unit. The most recent non-SVN DoC contains such an oversight. I'm sure once Leoreth comes back and releases a newer official version it won't contain that error.

Hi! I just downloaded the most recent SVN version and consistently get a CTD when i meet England. I've run about 4 games as Spain and one as Japan and always have this same issue. I have tried clearing the cache and i still get the same CTD. I dont know if anyone else is having this issue. Thanks.

And its kind of annoying cause i cant finish any games now!

There were graphics missing for the new Alfred LH due to a SVN glitch. Have you tried to update again?

Top Bottom