Bug Reports - Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a stupid question, because the screen looks like you have EUI but not the mod : did you enact the mod, in the mod menu ? You should have a collection of 4-5 mods starting each with a number in parenthesis. Could you show me the mod menu ?
I have made sure beforehand that the mods are installed and activated.

Attachments

• Sid Meier's Civilization V (DX11) 4_08_2023 11_54_44.png
    Sid Meier's Civilization V (DX11) 4_08_2023 11_54_44.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 35
Last think I can think of, can you open your game folder and check if in "Assets/DLC", you do find two folders named "UI_bc1" and "VPUI" ?
Spoiler Folder :

Sans titre.png

If this is correctly done, then I am sorry, but I can't help you further. Maybe try to reinstall, but if you already did, I can only which you luck..

I also took care of that. As I said, I have checked every folder and every file.

All I can think of is that the page I downloaded the game from is the problem. I have everything covered and therefore the only thing that occurs to me is that the game is the problem. If I buy the game or download it from somewhere else, and the problem doesn't happen again, then I know what the problem was.

Thank you very much for taking your time to try to help me.

Attachments

• imagen_2023-08-04_122053252.png
    imagen_2023-08-04_122053252.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 33
Are you sure you enabled the mods and did not press BACK?

In the latest version I found a bug with a certain City State quest. The quest, which requires you to explore a certain part of the world map, resolves itself without me being at the location in question. Also, the quest repeats itself every few turns (from a different city state) with the same task. I only use the latest version of Vox Populi and the 3rd and 4th unique component mod.

Fresh install. Just VP with EUI loaded and IGE. Custom built scenario on large map with just 6 cobs and 14 CS. Any reason why the game will fail to load if I add a seventh civ? If I add regular ol Germany to the scenario it will crash. If I add a city state it appears to be fine. The map is a clean large map from Gedmon. Everything else is vanilla no additional mods. Is there a limit to the number of cities a game can hold in VP? I did alter the city distance in worolds.sql

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom