Built Wonder Without Proper Ideology

BUDISMYBUDDY

Chieftain
I just noticed that i built the wonder Kremlin that requires Order but i have adopted Freedom. No one else has adopted Order as well. Better for me i guess , I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

You're not playing with a mod that changes the wonders around in some way? If not, sounds like that's a bug.

I know of no wonders that require an ideology.

Now the kremlin used to require the social policy order. But that changed with BNW.

I know of no wonders that require an ideology.

Now the kremlin used to require the social policy order. But that changed with BNW.
No it didn't BNW came out with the feature wonders require policy tree's and ideologies.

Sounds like conqered city of wiped from game civ. Who is your civ and what is the name of city that has Kremlin?

I doubt it. I conquered the Kremlin city from William once, and that Wonder was gone after city capture (I had Freedom).

really..? i remember that i captured forbidden palace and i got 2 more delegates to the rest of game without patronage tree.. and HG from babylon without trad.. why ideology should be diffrernt..?

Sounds like conqered city of wiped from game civ. Who is your civ and what is the name of city that has Kremlin?

Playing as Aztec. Built in a city of my own that was not captured. I was just building it and didn't realize till i was done and i am like "WA?" cause i was also building Statue of Liberty in another city and i was like "ok i guess like i got both". No one else in the game had adopted Order only ideologies adopted at that point were Freedom and Autocracy.

I doubt it. I conquered the Kremlin city from William once, and that Wonder was gone after city capture (I had Freedom).

If this happened, it must have changed recently - in one of my latest games I conquered the city of a Civ following Freedom when I was following Order - and I got the Statue of Liberty in that city (and kept it).

To the OP - it does sound like a bug. Are you sure it wasn't something like Brandenburg Gate or Red Fort? For some reason I always get these three wonders muddled up, but maybe that's just me. :)

If this happened, it must have changed recently - in one of my latest games I conquered the city of a Civ following Freedom when I was following Order - and I got the Statue of Liberty in that city (and kept it).

To the OP - it does sound like a bug. Are you sure it wasn't something like Brandenburg Gate or Red Fort? For some reason I always get these three wonders muddled up, but maybe that's just me. :)

Could be mixing Red Fort for Kremlin, as it has the previous ability of the Kremlin.

Top Bottom