[MOD] C2C Combat Arms and Equipment

T3quila

Chieftain
Just dropping a quick question in regards to this mod option since for the life of me I can't seem to find this and thus can't enable it. I've been looking around some post stating anything about it not being implemented yet or anything of that description, and for sure I've missed that message somewhere, but can someone tell me how or where I can activate this mod if possible at all, just so you know I don't have this mod option present in a Custom Start and I have version 40.1. Thank you in advance.

You can't because its work in progress.

There is several game options, that are currently disabled as they aren't finished.

It might help to know a lot of design conceptualization and preparation is underway here. It may not be helpful to realize that this is still one of the most complex and difficult to implement options that is in the works and a lot more time is expected before it will be in play. But one of the major barriers is a lot of the design prep work that's taking place now with this in mind.

It might help to know a lot of design conceptualization and preparation is underway here. It may not be helpful to realize that this is still one of the most complex and difficult to implement options that is in the works and a lot more time is expected before it will be in play. But one of the major barriers is a lot of the design prep work that's taking place now with this in mind.
Thank you for that info, I do understand that this is a complex part of the mod plus the overall experience is an immense achievement so with that in mind I will like to thank you for all the hard work and dedication to this project.

Speaking of the unfinished Game Options, are any of the other ones (e.g. Battleworn, Ongoing Training or Heart of War) far enough in their development to not break the game when enabled via World Builder?

Last edited:
Speaking of the unfinished Game Options, are any of the other ones (e.g. Battleworn, Ongoing Training or Heart of War) far enough in their development to not break the game when enabled via World Builder?
If it could be enabled, it would be made possible at the game setup. Work is underway on preparing for these still and IS my priority.

Top Bottom