C2C SVN Changelog

Update
- Added 4 new python wonders by Patyping modified to fit C2C. All have static wonders.

@Hydro Could you please change the movie tag for the Vally of the Kings to ART_DEF_MOVIE_VALLEY_KINGS. It is just a static picture.

Update
- Added 4 new python wonders by Patyping modified to fit C2C. All have static wonders.

@Hydro Could you please change the movie tag for the Vally of the Kings to ART_DEF_MOVIE_VALLEY_KINGS. It is just a static picture.

Great!!!

I looked at this mod and there are a few very interesting wonders and projects (I'm a wonder addict - there can't be enough of them!)!!! Oh my go**!!! Especially two or three that can be added to Buddhism! If you need help to convert them, just tell me...

Goog job, buddy! :goodjob:

Everyone does know that Exporting is not needed anymore, right, since the NEW SVN is out? You can just copy and paste, everything below the SVN folder.
I have actually never used exporting but instead just kept the SVN in the Mods folder.

Everyone does know that Exporting is not needed anymore, right, since the NEW SVN is out? You can just copy and paste, everything below the SVN folder.

What??? Sorry... I just recognize, that I was away for too long. Just for me: I need the new SVN, alright if I have it what do I have to do then?

Greets from "Mr. Clueless"...

What??? Sorry... I just recognize, that I was away for too long. Just for me: I need the new SVN, alright if I have it what do I have to do then?

Greets from "Mr. Clueless"...

He means 'if you upgarde your Tortoise SVN client to the latest version'.

Strictly speaking Export is still recommended because a copy still copies an extra hidden database file, but it matters far less than it used to.

I tried just copying and it would not run even after you told us this before so I just export to be safe.

Update
- Set Valley of the Kings to have a static movie (as requested).

I always copy everything except .svn folder and it works for me. Latest TortoiseSVN here.

I always copy everything except .svn folder and it works for me. Latest TortoiseSVN here.

That works fine (it's what export does these days), but its a better habit to get into to use export, because that way it'll always do the right thing however they change Tortoise as they update it

On the latest SVN version, I'm getting hundreds of XML errors referring to "BONUS_"[x], and the mod won't load.

Anyone else seeing this?

@All sorrry I copied my work MLF in instead of just adding platyping.

Great!!!

I looked at this mod and there are a few very interesting wonders and projects (I'm a wonder addict - there can't be enough of them!)!!! Oh my go**!!! Especially two or three that can be added to Buddhism! If you need help to convert them, just tell me...

Goog job, buddy! :goodjob:

I a working my way through those that we don't already have our own version for. A couple look great on paper but turn out not to play well with C2C so will need some extra work to merge. ;)

Updates
- Butcher subdued animals H-M.
- Governor's Menagerie upgrades to Zoo.

Nothing says elegance like a cheetah or peacock. Nothing suggest strength like a lion of bear. let your governors express themselves with extensions to their menageries. ;)

Updates
- Extend menagerie with Bear, Big Cat, Bird and Wolf enclosures.
- Two new birds.

Update
- Allow Great Prophet to found Jainism or Sikhism if the Great Prophet option is on.

Edit Update
- Have Apothacary upgrade to the Pharmacy and add effects from bonuses (Opium and Hemp).

@Hydro, please remove the apothacary from your health mod. It is part of OV's mods and we want to keep it there. I have put your changes into OV's mod.

Also could you add the following to the Pharmacy. Thanks
Spoiler :
Code:
			<BonusCommerceModifiers>
				<BonusCommerceModifier>
					<BonusType>BONUS_OPIUM</BonusType>
					<CommerceModifiers>
						<iCommerce>1</iCommerce>
						<iCommerce>0</iCommerce>
						<iCommerce>0</iCommerce>
						<iCommerce>0</iCommerce>
					</CommerceModifiers>