C2C SVN Changelog

6981:
Woodsman line (3 promos) extended to include bonuses on Ancient Forest

I was thinking there is currently a freeze before the v34 release then why was new stuff with errors in it added 'Uploaded Neanderthal civ for AAranda'??? and why was this not posted here????

Ok then upload skins or wait?

RE-skins are ok, they are just units that are already ingame anyways, as far as i am concerned.

6973 changed size of certain forts from .55 to .35, which looks way better

6984 updates

- Fix duplicate Ranger.
- Better art for master Hunter line. ( Yes Hydro there are yet more buttons to convert in assets/modules/dancinghoskuld/subdue_animals/great_hunter/art/.../units)

6986 update

Jivaro (South American civ) and Xiongnu (Asian civ) updated with new skins.

6987 update

- Bonus modifications by 0100010 for map generation. @0100010 seal, walrus and cactus are not being placed properly at all now that I have turned their placement off in the python. Can you look at the three.

edit 6988 update

- Increase subdue animal chance on the Great Hunter promotions.
- End of feature and bonus placement review - more XML less Python.

'Uploaded Neanderthal civ for AAranda'??? and why was this not posted here????

I did ...

Updates
- Added some more Mars Wonders.
- Persistent Hunting tech has a new quote.
- Uploaded Neanderthal civ for AAranda.

( Yes Hydro there are yet more buttons to convert in assets/modules/dancinghoskuld/subdue_animals/great_hunter/art/.../units)

Just found this. Its late here so I will fix them tomorrow.

Hello, hello!

I'm ready for my yearly couple of months of Civ 4 addiction, and have just updated my SVN install. You've all been mightily busy, and it looks like there'll be a lot to relearn. Looking forward to seeing how the AI is playing these days. (though if seal, walrus and cactus aren't being placed right now, maybe I should hold off on starting one of my epic struggles.)

Anyhows, I've tried to catch up with this thread, and I don't think I've seen it mentioned that an awful lot of building descriptions are rather messed up right now. Hopefully the screenshot captures the issue.

Attachments

• desc.jpg
    desc.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 160
kelp and sea grass may be too much and goody islands too few everything else should be fine.

update

- Add improvement Moai Statues. Only Rai Nui worker can build these. (Yes the button is wrong. I'll fix it when I can find the right one.)
- One of the French text fixes.

Top Bottom