C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Copying the fixed 5.7 stuff will work? WB saving is still not fixed? Well 5.8 saved some other stuff different now, maybe new name changes?

Thats a new problem:
5.7 CivType=CIVILIZATION_ANIMAL_BEAST
5.8 CivType=CIVILIZATION_NPC_BEAST

So its not only the TXT_KEY now...

So wich one is the correct now? So if there was all changed to NPC that may work now i think but it has to be changed into a lot of old map files then...

So looks like the WB saves correctly on latest svn now.
MY LINKED FIXED 5.7 FILE has it as "NPC", but YOU simply ignored it altogether.
Not the first time I get the feeling that you are not THAT bright, pardon my French.
I surely like your efforts with the map itself, don't worry, but...

MY LINKED FIXED 5.7 FILE has it as "NPC", but YOU simply ignored it altogether.
Not the first time I get the feeling that you are not THAT bright, pardon my French.
I surely like your efforts with the map itself, don't worry, but...

5.7 Was fixed, you rechecked 5.7 and dont complained. :thumbsup: How can you say all bugs are fixed if you rechecked it? :) No one saw it, but it did not create any problems.

Check 5.8 now if you see any more problems. Retired mostly from moding, not to much time currently. To much RL stuff to do. But looks WB is fixed now and saves stuff correctly.

Last edited:
@Thunderbrd @Toffer90 @raxo2222 and others...

Good morning, back in town. How is it going and how is the C2C development going? I will start a new long game soon, anything i need to know?
No plans soon for any big revisions so go for it. We're considering deep stuff but too deep to be expecting anything significant for public facing stuff.

I DEFINITELY NEED to BEEF UP MY DESKTOP COMPUTER AND BEGIN WITH THE GAME YOU DESCRIBED THIS EVENING!!! THANKS SOMEBODY 613!!!

Hi,

where can I find UEM 4.4 for download ? I would like to have the map wwithout space.

Thanks

Hi,

where can I find UEM 4.4 for download ? I would like to have the map wwithout space.

Thanks
The map is quite outdated back then, and I mean the Earth part.
Maybe someone spends some time with a text editor and eliminates the SPACE part from the latest version, that would be the best solution.
Heck, maybe it may even be ME (but unlikely, since I'm lazy, and this has to be done line-by-line).
Anyways, older maps are in the first post, but it's easier to reach it via the second one, lol.
Scroll UP a few lines.
Oh, only 5.1 as the oldest, I see.
Well, like I said, the best solution would be to make a parallel version that has the same Earth, but no Space.
One day, yeah.

I don't see where one can download the latest UEM 5.7...... Sometimes I have difficulty finding things that are OBVIOUS!!! I want the biggest Earth Map with the Biggest Space map in its most recent SVN!!!

Which Neanderthal units are supposed to have hidden nationality? I play as playable Neanderthal civ and only Spiked Clubman show that in the civilopedia.

Which Neanderthal units are supposed to have hidden nationality? I play as playable Neanderthal civ and only Spiked Clubman show that in the civilopedia.
The NeanderCIV simply starts with free access to NeanderCULTURE that anyone else can also build eventually, but it's otherwise just a normal CIV.
And yes, there's exactly ONE "tricky" NeanderUNIT now that has this feature of "playing as a pretend Barb", lol.
Units before (Clubman) and after (Axeman) it don't have this feature.

It's the Neanderthal Warriors that are special to where their enemies assume they are just independent angry cavemen on the warpath without a greater purpose like most other barbs.

@Toffer90 @Thunderbrd

Game is not starting anymore on latest SVN + latitude? Any infos? CTD while loading C2C mod... no error message.

Strating CIV4 BTS works, then advanced -> load mod C2C = starts loading = CTD

CTD at init xml loading screen.

EDIT:

@raxo2222 Rescaled latitude limits mod is causing the crash still raxo active to fix that for latest SVN?

Last edited:
@Toffer90 @Thunderbrd

Game is not starting anymore on latest SVN + latitude? Any infos? CTD while loading C2C mod... no error message.

Strating CIV4 BTS works, then advanced -> load mod C2C = starts loading = CTD

CTD at init xml loading screen.

EDIT:

@raxo2222 Rescaled latitude limits mod is causing the crash still raxo active to fix that for latest SVN?
will be fixed when will be fixed, after Toffer finishes his folklore conversion

As always:
BAD INSTALLATION!!!
Works entirely perfectly for me - literally started a new UEM run yesterday on the latest SVN.

Top Bottom